Splash mocha Houston

We LOVE Splash and every event. Houston last year was a lot of fun albeit the hotel didn't know what they were about to get hit with - LOL.

That aside we had a blast and I was pretty broken by the end of the weekend. We had in room run, play room run and everything in between. One of my fav memories of Houston last year was going to the dance floor, dancing with this very hot guy for about 5 min. He then invited by back to his room. While he was fucking me in his room his room mate came in the room to grab something....he didn't leave and I ended up having a one hour fuck fest with these two super hot guys.

Wow, anyway, yes you should come and have fun. be very social and if a guy looks you up and down and you find him attractive, go for it!

We always arrive a day early for events like this. If you are coming in Wednesday the general public will still be in the hotel. I would plan to dress sexy, but not slutty that night.

Once the event starts you still have to respect the employees, but dress gets significantly sexier. One year I went back to our room to change as my skirt was too long! My husband thinks it should be no more than one inch from pussy. I don't wear panties. It turns me on! I'm not playing hard to get!

I like to wear lingerie in the playrooms. I keep it simple one item. That way you don't have so much to keep track of after you take it off.

We have fun planning for Splash. It's fun to shop for some sexy new lingerie! It gets me excited about attending.
Do you wear anything over the lingerie while walking down to the playroom?

I'll be in Houston for my 5th Splash Mocha event. Splash is what you make it. It really doesn't matter what others experiences are. There are women who fuck 50 + guys, and I'm sure there are some who don't play at all. I'm 100% sure there are women there whose husband's set them up and they have no idea where they are until they get there.

Splash provides a safe place. The hotel is exclusive for Splash attendees. Everyone knows why they are there, and they are all there for the same thing. Splash provides a way for you to get aquatinted before and during the convention. There are playrooms with different themes for different fantasies. I play a lot in our hotel room.

So assuming you are female into black men or a black male into white pussy Splash puts everything in place for you. What you do after that is up to you. If you just want to dress sexy and dance, you can do that. If you want a gangbang, there are like minded people there. All you need to do is make it happen.

One final comment, Splash is kind of like a big family. Everyone is exceptionally friendly, and I do mean everyone. I always look forward to the next Splash as I miss my Splash friends.
Wonderful description .. may well be looking to take mrsJohnEE ... will bee a great way of getting back into the rhythm after our COIVD break.

Other than the theme nights, and even then, what ever you want to. Some wear street clothes all the time, some wear something a little more sexy, or other outfit to fit the evening or theme. No one is going to think or say anything. Basically what ever YOU feel comfortable in.
This is true. However, if your objective is to be anything other than a voyeur, you might want to step it up a bit. If you are there to just flirt or have sex with as many guys as possible it doesn't hurt to look sexy! Think about it, who would attract more attention a girl in jeans and T-shirt or a girl in a very short mini dress cut to the waist and lower in the back?

Then again let's say you just want to watch and maybe participate. Why not dress very sexy anyway? You'll feel like you are part of things. If you are dressed to casually a lot of people will just assume you are just there to watch. These events are not just about sex. You'll have a lot of fun meeting other guys and couples. You may never have anything other than conversation, but that's a lot of fun. You'll spend a lot more time socializing and flirting than you will fucking. Dress so you fit in. It's a sex convention, dress sexy.

While I'm on my soap box this applies to guys too! Every woman I know is turned on by guys who make the effort to look good! I know I'll get crap for this but seriously look at how Gay men dress. I'm not talking about sissy boys. Gay men dress for Sexcess, you should too.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Houston!

This will be our third Splash Mocha, very well organized and many good friendly people looking to explore the dynamics of this lifestyle. If I had one word to describe SM it would be, "Liberating"!!! Your potential for adventure at SM is, "Limitless"!!!

Safe travels to Houston

Last edited:
This will be our sexcond Splash Mocha. The first was i. Houston and it was a blast. The gentelmen are really respecful and really relaxing place to be. Hope to see you all soon.

I'll be in Houston for my 5th Splash Mocha event. Splash is what you make it. It really doesn't matter what others experiences are. There are women who fuck 50 + guys, and I'm sure there are some who don't play at all. I'm 100% sure there are women there whose husband's set them up and they have no idea where they are until they get there.

Splash provides a safe place. The hotel is exclusive for Splash attendees. Everyone knows why they are there, and they are all there for the same thing. Splash provides a way for you to get aquatinted before and during the convention. There are playrooms with different themes for different fantasies. I play a lot in our hotel room.

So assuming you are female into black men or a black male into white pussy Splash puts everything in place for you. What you do after that is up to you. If you just want to dress sexy and dance, you can do that. If you want a gangbang, there are like minded people there. All you need to do is make it happen.

One final comment, Splash is kind of like a big family. Everyone is exceptionally friendly, and I do mean everyone. I always look forward to the next Splash as I miss my Splash friends.
Thank you so much for this! Sharing it with my wife who is still on the fence about attending.

Back