Splash mocha Houston

Thinking of taking my wife to splash mocha Houston, anyone have any experience going and how it is? Just want to get a better understanding of it before I purchase the tickets.
Its a laid back atomsphere. Watch out!!!!! friday and saturday are hot. As a black man gotta pace yourself. So much pussy. I like group sex or orgies. They have a big room where you can fuck all night. They have dark room. I fuck this woman she wanted a black baby. She kept telling me to seed her with my black cum. I did not but i took a trip to gloryhole and never had two chick suck my dick. Then a girl bend over and i fuck her raw. We went to her room and hubby wanted to lick my balls as i fuck her.

3 days and 3 nights i was exhausred.

I'll be in Houston for my 5th Splash Mocha event. Splash is what you make it. It really doesn't matter what others experiences are. There are women who fuck 50 + guys, and I'm sure there are some who don't play at all. I'm 100% sure there are women there whose husband's set them up and they have no idea where they are until they get there.

Splash provides a safe place. The hotel is exclusive for Splash attendees. Everyone knows why they are there, and they are all there for the same thing. Splash provides a way for you to get aquatinted before and during the convention. There are playrooms with different themes for different fantasies. I play a lot in our hotel room.

So assuming you are female into black men or a black male into white pussy Splash puts everything in place for you. What you do after that is up to you. If you just want to dress sexy and dance, you can do that. If you want a gangbang, there are like minded people there. All you need to do is make it happen.

One final comment, Splash is kind of like a big family. Everyone is exceptionally friendly, and I do mean everyone. I always look forward to the next Splash as I miss my Splash friends.

I'll be in Houston for my 5th Splash Mocha event. Splash is what you make it. It really doesn't matter what others experiences are. There are women who fuck 50 + guys, and I'm sure there are some who don't play at all. I'm 100% sure there are women there whose husband's set them up and they have no idea where they are until they get there.

Splash provides a safe place. The hotel is exclusive for Splash attendees. Everyone knows why they are there, and they are all there for the same thing. Splash provides a way for you to get aquatinted before and during the convention. There are playrooms with different themes for different fantasies. I play a lot in our hotel room.

So assuming you are female into black men or a black male into white pussy Splash puts everything in place for you. What you do after that is up to you. If you just want to dress sexy and dance, you can do that. If you want a gangbang, there are like minded people there. All you need to do is make it happen.

One final comment, Splash is kind of like a big family. Everyone is exceptionally friendly, and I do mean everyone. I always look forward to the next Splash as I miss my Splash friends.
Thank you ! I plan on going to it when they come to Houston ! You have a good description on what to expect 👍🏽 Thank you so much !

Thinking of taking my wife to splash mocha Houston, anyone have any experience going and how it is? Just want to get a better understanding of it before I purchase the tickets.

What do couples do during the day at Splash? Do they leave the hotel and check out the town?

What do couples do during the day at Splash? Do they leave the hotel and check out the town
I guess it depends on why you are at Splash Mocha. Personally, I'm not there to see the sights of Houston or Atlanta, but that doesn't mean that others aren't. This maybe a shocker, but I'm there for lots of wild sex with black men! I invite guys to come to my room, multiple times during the afternoon. It's kind of like a train except that I schedule the guys. I like being an exhibitionist. I love seeing the guy's face when I open the door in a sheer robe that isn't tied in front. I love playing in my room all afternoon. I've never kept track, but I have almost as much sex in the afternoon as I do at night. Some couples have gangbang parties in their room all afternoon and invite everyone. I've been to some afternoon gangbang parties that were more intense than anything I've seen at night. The hot tub and indoor pools are open, and a good place to meet people. I also like to check out and play a in the playrooms in the afternoon. The majority of the time during the day we spend socializing with friends and making new friends.

We are usually laid back in the morning. We've been up pretty late. A little coffee and breakfast are in order. My husband always hits the gym. I'm not much for morning play but sometimes I'll agree to a request for help with a little morning wood.

Once again it's all about you and what you want to accomplish. Personally I'm there to play and socialize with friends, and make more friends. That works out because I'm there to play with friends. My suggestion is that you take the time to make as many friends as possible, even with people you aren't interested in having sex with. It works exponentially. You make a friend and they introduce you to their friends. Pretty soon you have lots of friends and potential playmates. Then again you could climb Stone Mountain! Once again it's your experience do whatever makes you happy.

Also, probably harder to get a playMate, unless you're popular in the community.. I imagine 🤔
Plus if the playmate acts up or causes issue, you’re both going to get out. And I wouldn’t say all that. There are a lot of women who try to get into these events because it’s one it’s kind. You don’t have to be popular, you just have to be going and willing to pay that accommodation fee

We went last year and it was awsome. Will be attending next Mocha at Houston on November. The people are so polite and nice. The men are gentelmans and respect your privacy. It was our first tine at the event and it was awsome had a lot of fun. Wife had her first BBC and loved it. You will have a blast.

Do they usually offer overflow hotel for Splash in Houston?
What’s the experience like for begginner Stag&Vixen QOS couples?
Last year was the first year for Houston. There was no overflow hotel. We always book early as we don't want to be at an overflow hotel.

No one can tell you what your experience would be like. You are in complete control of whatever experience you have. Splash puts it all together for a great party. Then it's all up to you. We know one couple that we've seen at 4 past events who have never done anything. She told me that she meets the guys and then gets too nervous to play. We also know couples who if she doesn't play with 50 guys, she is disappointed. Everyone is different. That makes it impossible for someone who doesn't even know you to tell you what your experience will be like. The only way to find out is to go to Splash and find out for yourself.

Back