Splash mocha? first experience

Why is that ? Heard only good things n sells out every year. Like to know your reasoning from experience please
Unfortunately the woman in charge Tina has pretty well killed the experience for me. The other attendees are why it gets such positive reviews typically but the management has made it more of a cash grab event than a lifestyle event

Where's the lie?
Screenshot_20220815-205021.png
We sent an email to the exact email it says to send it to, we were within the time limit when we sent the initial email, we accepted the fee, and when she said no refunds we even asked to transfer which it states can happen with written authorization, when my husband called she flat out said she hadn't been responding because she was traveling. Explain to me how is doing EXACTLY as the policy says entitles her to ignore it?

It's why you dodged around the scenario that I presented to put things into your perspective, because you know absolutely that you wouldn't agree with that behavior if you were in my position.
I'm excited for Splash Mocha in a few short days...it's gonna be an epic event. Some super sexy ladies will be there. It's by far the premier interracial themed lifestyle event in the country. People travel from all over the world to attend. 3 days of sexy wives all looking for BBC. What's not to like?
Mocha Memories...
1660621980420.png

Last edited:
If you actually have a legitimate issue don't expect any help from the staff
I read an article about a Customer Service representative the other day. She said that when people cop an attitude, she puts them on hold. I realize that a portion of our country is on constants Whiny Bitch mode. When we don't like something, we scream at customer service reps and in some cases issue death threats. I'm not saying that is what happened here, but we are only getting one side to the story, yours. I'm guessing there is more to this story otherwise the credit card company would have issued a refund if your request met their written refund policy.

Personally, I've spoken with Tina multiple times on the phone, and as others have said she was helpful and accommodating. This isn't necessarily directed at you, but we all need to step back and little and start being nice to one another. It's simple if you are nice to them and say, Thank You, then will return the favor, and help you accomplish what you need.

I will be in Houston for my 4th Splash event. I've made so many friends there and I always have an amazing time. You are making rude comments about an event that many of us love. I'm sorry this happened, but things happen that we don't have any control over. That's just life. Sometimes you have to pick up the pieces and move on.

I read an article about a Customer Service representative the other day. She said that when people cop an attitude, she puts them on hold. I realize that a portion of our country is on constants Whiny Bitch mode. When we don't like something, we scream at customer service reps and in some cases issue death threats. I'm not saying that is what happened here, but we are only getting one side to the story, yours. I'm guessing there is more to this story otherwise the credit card company would have issued a refund if your request met their written refund policy.

Personally, I've spoken with Tina multiple times on the phone, and as others have said she was helpful and accommodating. This isn't necessarily directed at you, but we all need to step back and little and start being nice to one another. It's simple if you are nice to them and say, Thank You, then will return the favor, and help you accomplish what you need.

I will be in Houston for my 4th Splash event. I've made so many friends there and I always have an amazing time. You are making rude comments about an event that many of us love. I'm sorry this happened, but things happen that we don't have any control over. That's just life. Sometimes you have to pick up the pieces and move on.
Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Tina was very helpful when I reached out to amend a booking. We'll be at Ft. Lauderdale in August 2023 and she expects to test her limits. Only a shame there aren't more events -- waiting a year is going to be hard!

Back