Splash Mocha 2 questions

gregster

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
We have been to Splash Mocha 4 times, and while loved it, were reserved all times. When things get better, we will attend again, and my wife wants to just let loose. She has played with BBC at SM and solo, and some wore condoms and some did not. I am curious, as we are open to whatever, what percentage of men wear condoms at Splash Mocha? She doesn't care, as from our experiences, most black men do not like them, but TJ says for the Goodfellazs to do so. (Maybe in the playrooms they do and in hotel rooms, not?) . We do not care either way, just curious. Just as long as she gets the BBC. Thank you for your thoughts/help. We both want to make the best/ most of the next SM we attend. There was a couple we tried to meet, from Dallas, and she is a QOS queen, totally what it is about, , and my wife LOVED her tattoo's. We planed to re-start and want to make the most/ best of the lifestyle.

Sorry, I hit send before the 2nd question. My wife has only played with one to maybe 4 men during the event, and hopes to do better when we return. So, I am curious, how many guys do women play with, but more importantly, where. I know the playrooms are busy at night, but that is only about 10p to just after 1am. Do many or most, women play in the rooms. The last night we were there, we were finally turned on the the app that TJ talked about. We just want to make the most of the next event, be it Ft. Lauderdale, Atlanta, or Houston. Thank you for your help and advise.

I've attended one Splash in Atlanta last year. It's impossible to know how many guys wear condoms. It might be the rule for the event, but the people attending events like this are usually capable of making their own decisions. It doesn't matter what everyone or anyone else does. You and your potential partner make the decision about condoms.

How many men will your wife play with? I believe I read that Splash said they usually have 100 to 120 men and 1000 to 1200 couples. Breaking that down there are some men who will not get laid, looks, personality, or whatever. There are also some of the 1,200 women who might do one guy. It's truly impossible to know how many people participate in events like this. If one assumes that every woman there wants to have sex with 4 men during the 3-day event. The 120 guys at that event would have sex 4,800 in 3 days. That means every male there would have to have sex 13 times a day for every woman to have sex 4 times during the event. The first thing that should be obvious is that the guys are going to get worn out!

I don't want to make this sound like Mission Impossible, it's not. It doesn't matter what everyone else does, or what the averages are. Conventions like this are all about you. You decide what you'd like to happen. Then it's up to you to make that happen. No one can make it happen for you. If it doesn't happen you have no one to blame but yourself.

I really thought couples(women) went there to play, vs. at the "regular" Splash which some are there for the environment, but now I see your point. Never thought about it like that. Thanks for your input/ thoughts.

There are a lot of men who have a fantasy of seeing their wife with a black guy. That doesn't mean it's her fantasy. She may be attending just to shut him up. As a general rule men are really not aggressive at Splash. They will be friendly and approach you, but if the female doesn't flirt back the guys move on. Personally, I like it when guys aggressively flirt with me, but I do realize being aggressive would offend many women. Most guys can't or don't close the deal! Women are usually the ones to say, would you like to fuck? That is a bit of a role reversal. Many women aren't ready for that or it's their husband's fantasy, not theirs!

I understand, and thanks again. In the past, she sometimes did not even ask, just let me know she is meeting up with this or that man, black and white, (or in one case 3 BBC's). In the early Splash Mocha's, she did enjoy herself, and one of her favorite playmates EVER is a friend of ours who is a Goodfellaz. Now as we are not as in shape as we were, like you said, it is still more of my thing than her's, but I feel that is due to her lack of feeling good about her body. (we are working on this aspect now, for both of us) So, once again, you are totally correct.

Sorry, I hit send before the 2nd question. My wife has only played with one to maybe 4 men during the event, and hopes to do better when we return. So, I am curious, how many guys do women play with, but more importantly, where. I know the playrooms are busy at night, but that is only about 10p to just after 1am. Do many or most, women play in the rooms. The last night we were there, we were finally turned on the the app that TJ talked about. We just want to make the most of the next event, be it Ft. Lauderdale, Atlanta, or Houston. Thank you for your help and advise.
Hello,

Let me say that we do not have a rule where condoms must be worn. We leave that decision up to each individual, Splash Mocha doesn't get involved. What consenting adults choose to do is solely their decision as long as it isn't illegal. Remember, treat Splash Mocha as you would meeting someone on your own. Also, we do not know what percentage of people wear condoms and who doesn't that is a personal decision. We do not break down the events in percentages or ratios. We have 1,000 to 1,200 guests who attend in total.

Where you choose to play is up to you, you can play in the playrooms or in your room. No one can tell you what to do, it is all about you and what you are comfortable with which can be from mild to wild and everything in between.

We do keep the playrooms at all events open until 3:30 a.m. or until the last person has left. The last night is usually the latest as we've locked up and only had 2 hours of sleep before getting up at 6 a.m. to begin tearing down Sunday morning.

Also, you mentioned TJ. TJ is no longer associated with Splash Mocha in any capacity. The men who are members of his group, the GoodFellaz do attend, but not as the GoodFellaz. They are there on their own with Dimitri filling the shoes that TJ left. Dimitri is a great guy who shares the Splash Mocha vision as do all the men who attend our events. Wayne and Missy have always been the owners of Splash Mocha with TJ being a promoter in the beginning, they brought him on as a partner a couple of years ago, unfortunately life has taken him down a different path and away from the Splash Mocha family; we wish him well on all of his future endeavors. With that said, Wayne and Missy will continue as they always have since the inception of Splash Mocha.

At the end of the day, it isn't what everyone else has or has not done, it is about what you are comfortable with first and foremost. Guests--single men, couples, single women all choose what they want or don't want to do. No one is ****** to play...EVER.

Do not hesitate to ask if you have further questions.

Cheers,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

Back