Spit or Swallow?

Cumming on the tongue is quite a bit more erotic than just cumming in the back of a girl's throat and her swallowing it. It totally drives me insane when a girl sticks her tongue out and lets me place my exploding cock right on the top end of her tongue and let me watch as I coat the inside of her mouth ... then she smiles and swallows with a big grin on her face ... oh man, gets me instantly hard again. That little redhead Outback girl, that we had some FFMs with, use to do that to me, and my wife saw how much it turned me on, so she started doing it, too.

Sometimes my wife will suck me off, and as I start to cum, she will jerk me off into the palm of her hand. When I'm finished, she licks my cock clean, then starts licking the palm of her hand clean ... then, with the cum still in her mouth, she gives me a big, sloppy kiss while I'm working her pussy & clit with my fingers. It can get really "intense" to say the least. A few times when we've snowballed, I'll hold my cum in my mouth and go down on her; she'll open her legs really wide, and I'll spit my cum back, inside her pussy, which makes me incredibly hard again. I'll then climb on top of her and fuck her, pushing that cum deeper inside her, and adding another cumload to it ... talk about passionate lovemaking. :frantic:

I don't remember ever having my cock sucked and the woman not swallowing. I do remember a few years back a woman telling me that she didn't like blowing men that smoked because their semen tasted bitter. She said a man's diet also affects the taste. I don't smoke so maybe that is why the women swallow.

That's a good point about smoking....I think there are a number of different things that can make cum taste different...especially medications such as ibuprofen, having a cold, or anything that makes the body more acidic....I never thought about cigarettes though.... I would only swallow if I was 100% certain the person was disease free, and wouldn't even go down without a condom if I wasn't...........but as far as liking it......not so much.........the thought having the cum inside is hot but all in all cum tastes awful to me even though going down on is fun.

You are also in a closed group, though, where things like swallowing don't pose a risk.

Even oral sex can lead to picking up an STD, which many people either ignore or don't know.
You are quite right. Being in a closed group is easily the safest. STD's always have to be a consideration. There is something sensual about depositing my semen on a woman whether it is oral or other

Wife doesn't like to see a drop wasted (and hates the idea and imagery of facials as well).

With the BBC's we had over for play, she's finished every one of them off in her mouth - we keep waiting to find someone who wants to play as an on-going thing who is also "fixed."

Yes, I do swallow. Mostly because men like it, but also because I find it erotic. The taste varies, but most men I have been with ( which are not that many) have tasted good.
Well I love to meet girl like you and talk about anything. . .I would love to find a perfect partner and live all life like a free person and trying anything. ..I think that white women deserve more than one man. .ni really love black women with big ass but I think that the white women are the best. ...so let me tell you that you are very interested person and your husband and whoever have sex with you is so lucky. ..I would love to watch you swallow cum...I'm a real gentleman and respectful Italian guy and I will touch a woman only if she wants. ..

Well I love to meet girl like you and talk about anything. . .I would love to find a perfect partner and live all life like a free person and trying anything. ..I think that white women deserve more than one man. .ni really love black women with big ass but I think that the white women are the best. ...so let me tell you that you are very interested person and your husband and whoever have sex with you is so lucky. ..I would love to watch you swallow cum...I'm a real gentleman and respectful Italian guy and I will touch a woman only if she wants. ..

Thank you :)

I don't have words. ..you are a sweet dream....I think like that. ...When you have sex with someone you need to taste and feel into your body the sperm of the person that you have sex with....otherwise is not complete. ...I really would love to meet you and have a great time. ...love you!

For me I like to please the guy, so usually I'll ask him where he wants to cum. I like being submissive so I'm usually ok with wherever he wants. I'm always cautious about guys wearing condoms that I don't know are clean so sometimes inside my pussy is not an option but face/mouth/tits, etc...is fine. If it makes him happy I'm all good with it.

Back