South African "white" land expropriation by Black studs, will it be followed by sexual expropriation?

South African "white" land expropriation by Black studs, will it be followed by sexual expropriation

• yes

Votes: 36 65.5%
  • no

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • This should be proposed, if no.

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • This would never fly politically.

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters
I travel a lot and meet interesting people and often hear the most interesting stories and tales of people all around South Africa especially in the rural farming community! A while back i heard a story of one of my clients a farmer, John (38) and his wife Madie (29) whom got them self into a lot of dept! When all seemed lost a black business man from Johannesburg (Zodwa) bailed them out for a 50% seer in there farming business! All went well until John started drinking. The farms profits seemed to decline rapidly and John was never home always staying late at the bar. Zodwa knew of John problems and decided to do unexpected visits! One knight wen John return from the bar to his farm ******* he saw Zodwa big car standing outside his house. When John entered the house he was in total shock seeing his beautiful white afrikaner wife Madie laying naked, legs spread, and Zodwa fucking her with the biggest black cock! John asked Madie how she could betray her husband and her afrikaner culture so easily, Madie answered by saying that John was never there for her and that she had sexual needs and Zodwa took care of those needs! Madie then turned around and walked to Zodwa! She looked back at John and said this is a real man, a black man, and she got on her knees and started to suckle the cum from his big black cock! John was totally broken and divorced Madie! He also lost the other 50% of his farm to Zodwa and Madie ended up living with Zodwa on the farm! Madie is now expecting her 2 baby with Zodwa!

Back