Someone to write a story.

Asmodeaus80

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Would enjoy someone that enjoys writing to do a story of my wife becoming black bull owned. Successful business woman turned into black man's sex toy.
I have pics and video in my media so you could see what she looks like and things she has done.
Would like to read someone else's prevented ideas and fantasies using my wife as the star of the story.

I think I might just like to give it a try, okay? Here's a bit of background:

I'm Seldom Seen Slim, and there's quite a bit of stuff that I've written - posts, mostly - here on this site. I'm happy with my HotWife that's enjoying fucking BBC - in fact, we've got one guy due here in an hour for our mutual pleasure - and I am beginning to have a life that sounds close to what you're hoping for in a story. I'm enjoying it all - and so is Nancy. And I've got lots of great ideas for her - so might be able to use them in a story for you.

We've got scads of pics online in a few sites and so on, and Nancy's first real video clips are available for free viewing at LBFantasy dot com Scroll around and you'll see it. If you have the interest to chat with me further - I'll be happy to tell you of the "plot" of the video we hope to shoot Weds afternoon.

Interesting - and yes, I'm interested. Let me know if we can go further.

Slim for the VERY HotWife Nancy the BBC Slut

I think I might just like to give it a try, okay? Here's a bit of background:

I'm Seldom Seen Slim, and there's quite a bit of stuff that I've written - posts, mostly - here on this site. I'm happy with my HotWife that's enjoying fucking BBC - in fact, we've got one guy due here in an hour for our mutual pleasure - and I am beginning to have a life that sounds close to what you're hoping for in a story. I'm enjoying it all - and so is Nancy. And I've got lots of great ideas for her - so might be able to use them in a story for you.

We've got scads of pics online in a few sites and so on, and Nancy's first real video clips are available for free viewing at LBFantasy dot com Scroll around and you'll see it. If you have the interest to chat with me further - I'll be happy to tell you of the "plot" of the video we hope to shoot Weds afternoon.

Interesting - and yes, I'm interested. Let me know if we can go further.

Slim for the VERY HotWife Nancy the BBC Slut
Hey slim. Does nancy read your posts on here? I was just wondering if she knows you call her a bbc slut ?

She sure does know I call her a BBC slut. I wear a dog tag saying "Married to a BBC Slut" (almost) all the time - out in front of my shirt so it can been seen by all. Nancy, when asked by someone that sees it, will usually give a roll of the eyes and say "I own it, okay?".

I don't say stuff about my wife that I'd be upset to have her read - that's how much I care for her.

Attachments

• Jon's BBC tag.jpg
    Jon's BBC tag.jpg
    594.1 KB · Views: 23
Back