Somebody help me and my gf?

Hello Together

I need your help.

We've been a couple Damian 30 years and my girlfriend 29. She doesn't know about the forum here.

We have been together for 3 years now. My girlfriend is rather reserved about sex.

We have sex about 1-2 times a month because I'm always away on business Monday to Friday.

But now we have talked about new things and she would like to have a dildo for roleplaying. So GF our dildo and me.

Maybe someone helps me step by step to bring her close to the cuckold and bigger black cocks?

Should I buy her a white one smaller and a black one bigger?

Thanks for your help.

Hello Together

I need your help.

We've been a couple Damian 30 years and my girlfriend 29. She doesn't know about the forum here.

We have been together for 3 years now. My girlfriend is rather reserved about sex.

We have sex about 1-2 times a month because I'm always away on business Monday to Friday.

But now we have talked about new things and she would like to have a dildo for roleplaying. So GF our dildo and me.

Maybe someone helps me step by step to bring her close to the cuckold and bigger black cocks?

Should I buy her a white one smaller and a black one bigger?

Thanks for your help.

Ask her desired preference of dildo or look online as a couple and start listening to podcasts about the Lifestyle (Front Porch Swingers) to gauge her receptivity to exploring the dark-kinkyside....

No, i don't think so. I can't know it 100% but no.

2 year ago i spoke with her about my fantasy to be a cuckold. It was the wrong way 😅 she cried and did not trust me long time.

Now we spoke to learn more things about our sexlife.

Ask her desired preference of dildo or look online as a couple and start listening to podcasts about the Lifestyle (Front Porch Swingers) to gauge her receptivity to exploring the dark-kinkyside....

You think she will be not shy to tell me what she likes? She wrote me that she has no idea what she likes and what not. She want we choose together.

Back