socks and boxer shorts during sex! Question?

Hotwifeslut24

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
France
:confused: One of my pet hates is Guys leaving on their socks during sex,:frantic:
But my question is what is the reason some guys leave their boxers on and poke their BBC's out of the piss flap????????????? it looks absolutely ridiculous but also very off putting for a wifey!!
Please someone explain this fashion?? lol :unsure::qos:

Did you come to suck and fuck a bbc or look at my feet

When I have sex I like to have my men naked, its not a case of looking at feet, but knowing a guy has the manners to undress and is not thinking "wham bam, then sprint out of the room once he's unloaded". If it were a opportune quickie meet then ok, but in the bedroom come on guys!
Just my opinion, many hotwives may not give 2 hoots? :lips:

One of my pet hates is Guys leaving on their socks during sex,:frantic:
But my question is what is the reason some guys leave their boxers on and poke their BBC's out of the piss flap?
Maybe they need to "fuck & run" ... lol!
Seriously, I've wondered the same thing, along with WHY women need to wear their stilettoes or tops while having sex. Personally, I like sucking & playing with tits ( regardless of size ) while my Mr Johnson does his work. And I also know a lot of women love their toes sucked. Sometimes these folks may have physical blimishes to hide ... moles, scars, rashes, who knows .... I'm a "clean nut" myself, so if a woman doesn't smell fresh, and my finger doesn't smell appropriate from the "smell test" I give that pussy before introducing it to my Mr Johnson ... sex isn't going to happen anyway. Maybe I'm a bit weird, but I've never had a social disease issue, ever!

Last edited:
Tbh i got ugly feet i cant admit that. I wont go swimming cuz i get tired of people asking about them or just staring at them. But the boxers part i never did that before tbh

Back