So who has, or had, this issue?

That makes 2 of us. :)

If your husband is an alpha male, why not have him turn the tables on a dumb ass bull?

Let him dominate the bull and direct him to do what he wants to see done?

A double fuckover. Both you tell the bull to do what both if you want. And laugh at him if he cant perform.

If your husband is an alpha male, why not have him turn the tables on a dumb ass bull?

Let him dominate the bull and direct him to do what he wants to see done?

A double fuckover. Both you tell the bull to do what both if you want. And laugh at him if he cant perform.

My husband IS an alpha male. We have discussed this also. We get the closest to actually meeting someone when we both agree that I will use and abuse the BBC, for both our pleasure. Maybe I need to explore that avenue with him a bit more deeply, for lack of a better word.

My wife and I have never done this either because she feels the same way as you. In a way I can see myself getting jealous or mad but then again I think it would be so hot. I wouldn't really want her in direct contact of the BBC as who knows if she would get some while I'm at work, I'm sure she wouldn't but I would always wonder and I don't like that. Besides we are not doing it to go behind each others back. However we talked about it and came really close to doing it and her idea was that I shouldn't sit there and watch all the beginning stuff...undressing talking whatever. She thinks that I should wait in the bathroom on my phone or whatever in the hotel room and give them a minute or so. This will allow all 3 of us to be somewhat comfortable and things to start. Therefore I would come out of the bathroom to her sucking dick or her getting fucked. It makes sense to me and we were going to go through with it but I found out it was with someone she worked with. I really didn't like that who knows if it would have been a problem for her at work, so I cancelled...not sure if they cancelled though. To this day she tells me she doesn't want any BBC but if I mention it while fucking her....she gets soo wet instantly. Keep us informed on how you get him to go through with it as I am still working on my wife

My husband IS an alpha male. We have discussed this also. We get the closest to actually meeting someone when we both agree that I will use and abuse the BBC, for both our pleasure. Maybe I need to explore that avenue with him a bit more deeply, for lack of a better word.

We've spoken before and pretty close to each other (Wake Forest). In my prior experience with a couple I came over and we met and talked while having drinks. I pulled it out and he told her to take a look but she was also nervous. To make things easier, I suggested that we all take our clothes off if it was ok with hubby and he agreed.

Then I asked if that turned her on and let her know that I wanted to watch them and enjoy. This turned both of them on and he asked her to grab my cock. She grabbed and wouldn't let go and she was being fucked and he felt comfortable.

She gave me a hand job and finished after her husband came as he watched. We did not have sex that time, but the times after we did when everyone was comfortable. I would LOVE to try this out with you two. Let me know if you are interested ;-)

My husband is often very excited when we have men over, then he seems to lose interest and leaves the room. He has never been jealous, and he does like me to be with other men. So, when he leaves the room, and me with these men I don't know, it bothers me, but the sex is still good no matter what.

We've spoken before and pretty close to each other (Wake Forest). In my prior experience with a couple I came over and we met and talked while having drinks. I pulled it out and he told her to take a look but she was also nervous. To make things easier, I suggested that we all take our clothes off if it was ok with hubby and he agreed.

Then I asked if that turned her on and let her know that I wanted to watch them and enjoy. This turned both of them on and he asked her to grab my cock. She grabbed and wouldn't let go and she was being fucked and he felt comfortable.

She gave me a hand job and finished after her husband came as he watched. We did not have sex that time, but the times after we did when everyone was comfortable. I would LOVE to try this out with you two. Let me know if you are interested ;-)

That sounds like something I would enjoy. Hubby...... Maybe......Depends on his mood at the time I guess. We have been discussing this today but too many outside issues going on for a good conversation. Sometimes RL gets in the way.....if I had to guess his thoughts he is probably 80% for doing it when he's not horny. I leave it up to him either way. Not gonna push the issue as our sex life is fine as it is! This would just be an added adventure.

When I started I had the same doubts. My hubby nagged me for years to do it, but he has also been jealous about what Ive done with boyfriends before I met him. So I wasnt convinced his jealousy wouldnt rise up. Thats why when I started I sucked a guy only, then waited to see hubbys reaction. A couple of weeks later I sucked another guy. Only when I had no negative reaction and hubby was really excited, did I go all the way.
So if you have a hubby thats not sure, you could just suck to begin with or even go off with a guy and do nothing but kiss and cuddle and judge hubbys reaction before taking it further. X

Ok so one minute hubby is all for me having a BBC, the next minute, witch coincides with an orgasm, he isn't so enthusiastic about it. Does anyone here have, or had the same problem with their significant other.

I would never cheat on him but I get these confusing signals all the time? I have told him I would do it, but in real life, I don't think he would be able to handle it. So in the meantime I patiently wait. I just wish I could help him make up his mind. Comments, or suggestions from the other ladies here are appreciated.
A lot of women put their husband in chastity. When he can't masturbate he remains excited.

Back