So which state in the USA has the most black cock sluts?

not MN, its barren here lmao

It's interesting though, when areas that have been mostly white (even all white) get a few black men, white women are instantly dating them. Probably women don't hold onto views that would stop them :) which is a good thing I feel.

I've seen both. LA ir and small town middle of no where ir couples, it's great to see in both places.

actually, you're really right there! I've lived by one and have been to the other with my bf a few times. xoxx, Dana

Yeah, I'm an Atlanta native and see it daily. I've been to Detroit and about literally everywhere I went I saw interracial couples. Primarily white women with black men, but quite a few black women with white men as well.

A great sign of where this country is going and putting racial tensions behind.

What a convincing logik, hehe. What else are they supposed to do? Live life in celibacy? :)

i am not from the u.s. but my impression has always been that a good guess would be somewhere in the south.
Even if there were more women dating black men in, say, New York, people would call them a couple there, and not a BBC with a BCS. ;) :)

@Linda4bbc: i guess that`s a different topic. Here the question is about "black cock sluts" not "interracial dating" but thanks for the info. Is interesting, though.
Well,. where you find one, you be findin the other right?

Back