So now what?

You're likely not getting or listening to the right advice. You're essentially listening to the fox talk you into opening the hen house door for him.

In all honesty, I've done my fair share of research into this and I've gotten great advice from both men and women and it all gets down to a few key things:

(1) Communication - You're having anxiety over this. You NEED to talk to her and tell her how you feel. If you don't you're going to seriously regret all of this in a few months/years and it'll likely rip you two apart. BUT, you opened the door, so you need to let her close it. She can either close it now with respect for your feelings, or she can continue and close it after as you pushed her into this and it needs to be her, not you, who makes the next move. Regardless, you must communicate first.

(2) Ground Rules - This is a MUST and everyone that has a good story to tell, has well established ground rules on what is going to happen, but more importantly, what is NOT going to happen. You said she would never do anal - are you sure? Have you established a ground rule on this? What about using a condom? You were glad the first person used one, but what about #2, or #3, or all the rest? What about slapping? Is she into that? Does she like to be slapped and roughed up? What about ******* and gagging, is she into all this? BOTH of you need to establish the ground rules together and you both need to abide by them. Interestingly enough, the #1 ground rule that successful couples have, is the second one party feels uneasy about the lifestyle, they stop. If you set up ground rules and this is one of them, you will be protecting yourself right now based on how you feel.

(3) For the first encounter with a bull, it needs to be on neutral ground (hotel). Never bring a bull back to your place and have him fuck your wife/girlfriend/friend there on your bed unless you're OK with the lifestyle. You're already feeling very uneasy about this and doing so with destroy you, as your bed is your sanctity for the two of you.

In the end, it's up to you on what you're going to do, but I've read this whole thread and you're a complete wreck over this. You need to talk to her and tell her how you're feeling before it's too late.

yeah I agree, I am hesitant to have s random guy in our apartment. I will talk to Rebecca about getting a hotel in the morning, I think she just wanted to save money.

I get that but it's just some of the things she said. Like how this experience changed how she looks at sex. Like she was so into it, she has never been like that with me, and with me if swx lasts longer than maybe 5 minutes she starts to dry up, but with this guy she goes for around 45min to an hour of fucking. Also I can't get the image of her just being so passionate and intimate with another man. Like she is my future wife, and now all I see is her wrapped around some stranger.

You should have waited a few years into marriage then you be like most other husbands......so sick of her ******* you could care less who's fucking her.....

I'm so fucking confused, everyone says that I need to go along with it for the agreed upon dates otherwise I will ruin my engagement, now that I am, everyone is saying that I am ruining my relationship by going along with it...what am I supposed to do?
not everyone. I told you to stop it.

A monogamous relationship does not have to be boring, IMO

No, of course monogamy doesn't HAVE to be boring :)

It's just in the context of their relationship issue. Sweet tangy vanilla bean might be scrumptious, the chocolate might even be fat-free, but if someone begs you to take a bite of chocolate and then tells you to spit it out, you might wonder what it is you're missing or what all the fuss is about.

I mean it's temporary, but I'm not 100% sure she will want to stop after the next 2 dates. I was her first and only sexual partner up until recently, I'm worried that she is going to want to explore more

Everyone is different, my wife and I are in charge and work well together, enjoy the ride before one day she just doesn't want to play anymore.

Hi. Went through this years ago with my ex and I regret I didn’t had the experience to fully engage into it. I discovered that she had fantasies with some random guys from chat and I went from jealousy to being hot about it, so started teasing her and got two didlos (each bigger) and ended up finding a quite hung guy and after some months we ended up in my apartment he fucking her the best she ever had. We were so excited and happy but at the same time I felt the need to be again in control. Is natural, after all, we manipulate everything to make it happen exploiting the most repressed desires of our most loved one and luring a competing male into making us surrender our wives to their pleasures. Right until the moment of consumption, we are pretty much the ones making everything happen. But once fantasy turns into reality, once we are put into a loving and loved but submissive role, the need to be back in control kicks in.
My advice is... engage it. Once unleash it can hardly be tamed and you’ll long for it every day. Tease her, love her, kiss her, and she’ll love you and turn you on not but doing what you want, as your role to push her fantasies has been consummated, but by doing things you can’t control, which you’ll love even more.
. Yes. No going back

So like many of you I have gone back and forth with the cuckold fetish for a long time. I had briefly brought it up to my fiancé with no interest awhile ago, but last month we spoke about it more after one of her friends went into an open relationship. Long story short, she ended up agreeing to trying the whole cuckold thing.

So we ended up making a tinder account together and meeting up with a guy for coffee. He was super chill about it and was interested as long as I didn't participate, which is five since I never intended to. When we met up later in the week, it all went so fast, but I can't get it out of my head, like I think I made a big mistake.

I guess when it's all fantasy, you just kinda think of a cock fucking your girl but never really put it attached to another man. Well I just sat there watching my fiancé, my future wife and mom of my children, the love of my life getting fucked harder and longer than I ever have by a guy who probably doesn't care about her aside from the sex. Like basically some random black guy is invading my fiancé, and she's loving it, and it's all my fault, and I have no idea what to do. Like it's all I can imagine and I can barely even look at her without thinking about it.

I tried talking to her about it, and she is just over the moon and so happy that we tried it. Like she apologized to me for not trying it earlier and I would give anything to just go back in time and have this never happen.
. Jeannie is out of the bottle now as happens with many women who try BBC. But this is more common now with more white women having IR sex with men of different races. The other point is having sex with a variety of men which is also more common now amoung women. But the hot black stud/ bull seems to have the most effect. She will find other men now. Best that you go along for the ride with her.

In my experience, I really don't see going back to vanilla sex after you have entered
the cuckolding lifestyle. I have never broached the subject with my wife but then
I'm fine with the way things are, I love the lifestyle.

In my experience, I really don't see going back to vanilla sex after you have entered
the cuckolding lifestyle. I have never broached the subject with my wife but then
I'm fine with the way things are, I love the lifestyle.
. Its like once you have tried ice cream and not having more. Susan is wonderful with her young black men. I would not think of asking her to stop. And now I have a very very very uninhibted sexy wife too that loves being naked around men

That’s cool. You can sleep in his sweaty sheets after he fucks her senseless. He will totally own her pussy once he fucks her in your place. .
I think we will wash the sheets after lol...you guys can attack me all you want, but it doesn't matter. He gets to fuck her once, I get to fuck her for a lifetime

Don't make it a we thing, putting the laundry chore into the afterglow she will be feeling is not what a good husband should be doing... I would suggest that if she doesn't want to stay inn the after sex aroma in the bed then you should change the sheets for her, allow her to relax and contemplate the rapture of the sex she just enjoyed. take the bedding and wash and dry and fold it without her having to even think about that mundane chore. allow her to relive in her mind what she has just enjoyed and when you have completed that task then go to her and cuddle with her and tell her how happy you are that she got to enjoy and experience the pleasures of another man with your full support....

My cuck was a reluctant cuck but he says it's like being convicted or becoming a parent... once it has happened you can never go back to not being a parent, you will always be a convict... and you will always be a cuckold. It's done. You cant go back.

From a woman's point of view... if you love your fiancé, then why would you want to deny her this new level of sexual pleasure? She isn't choosing him over you. It's not an emotional decision. She is choosing his cock over yours. And why wouldn't she? Black cock is better. It is just better. There is no two-ways about it. She shouldn't have to settle for inferior white cock. ?

Back