So. Many. Cucks

Real cucks are cool...... I got to show them love...

What I mean by a real cuck is someone with a wife that actually wants to explore this kind of relationship....

I own 3 cuckold couples and I had to go through 3,000 fake couples to find them.....

I know the cucks on this site are getting beat up in this thread.... I just want people not to give up because when you do find the right cuckold couple.... it’s definitely worth all the drama you went through......
Yes brethren

What I mean by a real cuck is someone with a wife that actually wants to explore this kind of relationship....

I own 3 cuckold couples and I had to go through 3,000 fake couples to find them.....

I know the cucks on this site are getting beat up in this thread.... I just want people not to give up because when you do find the right cuckold couple.... it’s definitely worth all the drama you went through......
Rubeboy I assume you’re a yardie like myself, are the couples you own in Tri State? As you say a brother gotta go thru the fire to find these people

Yes I agree they make a bad name for all of us. Of course it goes the other way it is not just the white guys there are plenty of no social skill having black men hounding couples and single girls too. Sadly online it is a big issue. This is why my wife meets all her guys the old fashion way face to face while out.

Yes a couple I know in another state said the same thing, she recommended going to swing clubs! Establish the friendship there then see if you can have a relationship with then

Anytime it’s the female leading the couples interactions , you’re always going to have better success.... online or real life....

It just makes the Bulls job much easier...
I totally agree. I don't engage in conversations to meet anyone on here. We use to do this together and she was active in talking but she became so discouraged with people on the internet she stopped. She finds men often the old fashion way says she would never go back to the hours of chatting online to find good guys to play with. I have had men contact me and I have introduced them to my wife but she wants that to be face to face not online.

There are some of on here that are genuine. Did not even know I was a cuck till I was. We met a Black bull on a swinger site. My wife fell under his spell and before you know it I was there to for their pleasure. He knew I wanted to be cucked and he groomed me. I am not unhappy with my choice.

So eliminating cucks from this website is not going to happen.
I think it is not about cucks. The post is about people who goes into sharing extreme paraphilias and trying to engage others into it. Fine if it is in the extreme forum, fine if it is in the bi. When I go to general don’t want to talk about *******, castration, ****** feminization and other topics that have a place. And even more than that it is about people who don’t really add to the conversation, people who use others pictures as their owns, who impersonate wives, and who have no respect for anyone’s else as a person.

They flood my inbox, they flood the forums, they have literally no social skills past their own kink, can we please have a block button instead of ignore? Ignore doesn't get the point across

As a verified member you can control who sees your profile and who can message you.

I'm a cuck wannabe and I see it as well. People that can't hold a conversation with more than 2 words written. I honestly don't see the appeal in bothering people or pretending to be something I'm not. I know single woman, couples and bulls don't want to talk to me. They're not here to find a white cuck, they're here to find each other.

Im here to enjoy the conversation, pictures and videos. I don't bother people and can assure you that you won't hear from me unless you initiate the conversation. Sorry that many of my kind have to ruin it for everyone.

Just saying my piece.

Two updates:
1) Learned that there is no verification for white males, so that would put people seeking conversation and finding people with like interests (like me) on the run
2) The ignore thread is pretty damn good. You can be your own moderator.

Two updates:
1) Learned that there is no verification for white males, so that would put people seeking conversation and finding people with like interests (like me) on the run
2) The ignore thread is pretty damn good. You can be your own moderator.
Two updates:
1) reddit has dozens of Subreddits devoted entirely to your particular tastes, and anyone can verify on multiple subs... with an abundance of other white males, so no one here is 'putting you on the run'. Depends on what venue YOU choose ?
2) yes, feel free to create the thread you want to see ??

Back