So. Many. Cucks

Two updates:
1) reddit has dozens of Subreddits devoted entirely to your particular tastes, and anyone can verify on multiple subs... with an abundance of other white males, so no one here is 'putting you on the run'. Depends on what venue YOU choose ?
2) yes, feel free to create the thread you want to see ??
So, with (1) we are you not in Reddit?

I think as a cuck, who has never direct messaged anyone on here, perhaps there should be a line of etiquette that should be followed. Possibly along the lines of the etiquette used in the bedroom. I believe a cuck should play a completely passive role and be there only to enhance the wifes (and bulls) experience. Only speak when spoken to sort thing. On paper, I know and accept have nothing sexual to offer any hotwives here, and doubt any other cuck does as well, so maybe cucks should only be able to reply to direct messages and not have the ability to 'pester' the gorgeous hotwives here seeking the men they have obviuosly joined this site for.

I think as a cuck, who has never direct messaged anyone on here, perhaps there should be a line of etiquette that should be followed. Possibly along the lines of the etiquette used in the bedroom. I believe a cuck should play a completely passive role and be there only to enhance the wifes (and bulls) experience. Only speak when spoken to sort thing. On paper, I know and accept have nothing sexual to offer any hotwives here, and doubt any other cuck does as well, so maybe cucks should only be able to reply to direct messages and not have the ability to 'pester' the gorgeous hotwives here seeking the men they have obviuosly joined this site for.
?

So my two cents. Is that some couples aren’t sure of their title. I’ve spoken with stags that approach me with yes sir. Dudes telling me they switch from stag to cucks. Is that actually possible, highly doubt it

They flood my inbox, they flood the forums, they have literally no social skills past their own kink, can we please have a block button instead of ignore? Ignore doesn't get the point across
The thing is every time a BBC FUCK'S a new wife or girl friend they create a new cuck and you cannot have one without the other YOU CANNOT HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT is the expression that comes to mind

So my two cents. Is that some couples aren’t sure of their title. I’ve spoken with stags that approach me with yes sir. Dudes telling me they switch from stag to cucks. Is that actually possible, highly doubt it
As a cuck, i'd say they are quite different as their names suggest.

The thing is every time a BBC FUCK'S a new wife or girl friend they create a new cuck and you cannot have one without the other YOU CANNOT HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT is the expression that comes to mind
I agree, cucks play an important role in this lifestyle. Its why the bulls seeks wives and not single women, mainly to penetrate another mans wife... its also why a lot of wives enjoy it, to be the naughty/ slutty wife... without a cuck, it doesn't have that buzz or dynamic.
But just because there are a lot of cucks on here, I don't think that gives them the right to approach hotwives on here. 99.9% of cucks would never have the balls (or cock) to approach a hotwife in a bar (me included), so why should they here?
These forums should be like a cuck being allowed to sit quietly in the corner (cock in hand) and watch the show, it should be seen as a privilage not a right... and just like sitting watching the action or gangbang happen, if you say anything or get up off your chair, you'll be asked to leave... just like in real life.

I agree, cucks play an important role in this lifestyle. Its why the bulls seeks wives and not single women, mainly to penetrate another mans wife... its also why a lot of wives enjoy it, to be the naughty/ slutty wife... without a cuck, it doesn't have that buzz or dynamic.
But just because there are a lot of cucks on here, I don't think that gives them the right to approach hotwives on here. 99.9% of cucks would never have the balls (or cock) to approach a hotwife in a bar (me included), so why should they here?
These forums should be like a cuck being allowed to sit quietly in the corner (cock in hand) and watch the show, it should be seen as a privilage not a right... and just like sitting watching the action or gangbang happen, if you say anything or get up off your chair, you'll be asked to leave... just like in real life.
I have TWO devoted cuckolds. They would never do some dumb ******* like that.
Cuckold Men of integrity. Lol

THE QUOTATATION you are looking for is THEY SHOULD BE SEEN AND NOT HEARD ,
They have yo be taught the RULES OF THE GAME.

I'm a cuck wannabe and I see it as well. People that can't hold a conversation with more than 2 words written. I honestly don't see the appeal in bothering people or pretending to be something I'm not. I know single woman, couples and bulls don't want to talk to me. They're not here to find a white cuck, they're here to find each other.

Im here to enjoy the conversation, pictures and videos. I don't bother people and can assure you that you won't hear from me unless you initiate the conversation. Sorry that many of my kind have to ruin it for everyone.

Just saying my piece.
That's a great response.

It's almost as annoying as having a verified bull ask for the millionth time " what are you wearing and how wet are you" like is this the verified member approach they're teaching, because it dries up any feelings almost instantly.

I have TWO devoted cuckolds. They would never do some dumb ******* like that.
Cuckold Men of integrity. Lol
Agree, being a cuckold is more than being a man with a small cock and a cheating wife, just like being a bull is more than being blessed with a cock. There are unsaid rules that shouldn't need to be explained I don't think. If a cuckold can't figure out what the correct protocol is or should be, then maybe he should be more into the swinging scene. You have seeked a male/ 'bull' because he is like an elite athlete on a sexual level and brings something that not many men can do, and that ability deserves respect. That doesn't have to be dropping to your kness and sucking/ worshipping his cock, it may just knowing your place in the sexual foodchain you have created. Just like an elite athlete/ musician/ scientist etc. he has an ability that is admired by other men, especially cuckolds, so a cuckold should be devoted to his wifes pleasure and also respect the man who can do that for her.

As a cuck wannabe I hope I don't fall in this category. I try not to pester anyone unless I'm wanted - though I have reached out to some locals for advice, and reached out to a couple bulls I guess. But now I can see the point in this thread. Hope not to annoy any white ladies or black bulls.. I respect them way too much to lol.

Say that again?
That the fact that another place also serves as forum does not invalidates the function as forum that this site has. Is like saying that because there are already other more serious dating sites, everyone who wants to date should leave b2w and go to SLS or some other place.
I the biggest problems are (1) crappy or misplaced posts, for which only good moderation helps, and (2) impersonation of a couple / hot wife by a single man, which verification can help reduce. I don’t see the need to verify everyone to achieve #1. Actually even with everyone verified you still have a pile of crap without moderator action. For #2 a verified members dating section in the site is just enough with only bulls, females and couples
That was the point

Back