So I was Chosen By a Cuckold Couple...

The Ultimate Bull

Male
Real Person
From
PA, US
It was a craigslist ad and I replied to it. At first I thought it was bogus but it surely wasn't! I met the couple at a hotel and with no questions asked me and the wife just got down to business. She started giving me head from the jump and she deepthroated my whole 9 inches! I proceeded to pleasure her orally then the sexcapade began. Her husband was taking pictures of me slaying his wife's pussy in different positions all over the room. I thought his wife would be able to handle me but I was too big for her.. She kept begging me to cum and she was even crying and whining... Her body became very rigid and she didn't seem comfortable with my size. It appeared the husband was enjoying watching her in pain. She said she never had one that big and he also said she never had one that big but the strange thing is the ad said be at least 9 inches! so I thought for sure she could handle a big dick but she really couldn't. Do cuckold husbands really want to see their wives pleasured or do they want to see them tortured since they can't satisfy their owns wives? The experience made me want to get into the cuckold couple thing and start exploring... I've been turned out every since! I love to pleasure women! That's honestly what makes me cum, knowing that i can make my partner cum several times.

It was a craigslist ad and I replied to it. At first I thought it was bogus but it surely wasn't! I met the couple at a hotel and with no questions asked me and the wife just got down to business. She started giving me head from the jump and she deepthroated my whole 9 inches! I proceeded to pleasure her orally then the sexcapade began. Her husband was taking pictures of me slaying his wife's pussy in different positions all over the room. I thought his wife would be able to handle me but I was too big for her.. She kept begging me to cum and she was even crying and whining... Her body became very rigid and she didn't seem comfortable with my size. It appeared the husband was enjoying watching her in pain. She said she never had one that big and he also said she never had one that big but the strange thing is the ad said be at least 9 inches! so I thought for sure she could handle a big dick but she really couldn't. Do cuckold husbands really want to see their wives pleasured or do they want to see them tortured since they can't satisfy their owns wives? The experience made me want to get into the cuckold couple thing and start exploring... I've been turned out every since! I love to pleasure women! That's honestly what makes me cum, knowing that i can make my partner cum several times.
She was too hot to get going. If you could have slowed her down and spent time getting her ready and then slowly sliding that big cock into her. My wife is the same way, but once slowly prepared she can take almost any cock balls deep and have the biggest orgasms. Her eyes even roll back in her head. It is unblieveable.

She was too hot to get going. If you could have slowed her down and spent time getting her ready and then slowly sliding that big cock into her. My wife is the same way, but once slowly prepared she can take almost any cock balls deep and have the biggest orgasms. Her eyes even roll back in her head. It is unblieveable.
It was kinda akward my first time vut maybe you're right... Thank you

Back