So close!

So if you’ve been keeping up with my previous threads I’ve explained that while we aren’t fully there yet, day by day the wife gets closer to the end goal.

I finally got her to fully admit that she would love to try a BBC. We’ve talked about it multiple times and played with the idea but never too serious.

Last night I was in the living room and she was back in the bedroom for awhile by herself (a little unusual but whatever.) I decide to go back and check on her and find her laying in bed with her computer open. I ask her what she’s doing and she says nothing. I walk around to her and look at the computer and all the internet screens minimized. So I say “oh what’re you looking up in a joking manner and she starts to kind of blush. I grab the computer and open it and and it just windows on windows of pictures and videos of black cocks fucking white women.

This is like instant hard on for me. So I start to ask her if she likes what she’s looking at and she’s of course saying yes. She says she really wanted to sit down and just view a bunch of content before she really made up her mind. I ask about what? And she says if she wants to actually go through with this lifestyle. So I said “well you know how I feel but I won’t push you to it.”

Her reply was “I think I’m ready.” So I decide to go down on her while she watching these videos of men with huge black cocks fucking white women and she’s going off about how much she cant wait to feel, and I quote, a “real cock fuck this pussy.”

I’ve never seen her get off so hard as she did watching and looking at all of this. This morning I sent her a picture of a girl riding a BBC and just said “this will be you soon.” She replies “I can’t wait.”

As always, stay tuned!

Back