smooth or hair on my pussy?

which do you like to see when you get in a womans panties

• Total voters
Am i weird?? love the feeling of grinding then cumming on a hairy pussy. The first girl i had sexy with was Indian and had a very hairy cunt...but ever since then i've been hooked. plus bald one look like frozen chickens!!

No hair. If there is hair I will send you to shave it first or even do it myself. I don't do body hair of any kind.

WHAT -not one person likes hairy! is there something wrong with me?? sorry guys i know some of you like all these patterns and geometric shapes shaved in like fucking etch-a-shetch patterns, but honestly u cant beat natural look this is as god, bhuddah, Allah intended. ps when i'm talking about natural (just to be clear) i mean a natural bush not something that looks like a wet mop slapped between the legs! rant over

WHAT -not one person likes hairy! is there something wrong with me?? sorry guys i know some of you like all these patterns and geometric shapes shaved in like fucking etch-a-shetch patterns, but honestly u cant beat natural look this is as god, bhuddah, Allah intended. ps when i'm talking about natural (just to be clear) i mean a natural bush not something that looks like a wet mop slapped between the legs! rant over
ur cock is massive

I prefer smooth or trimmed close, but if a woman is in my bed and wants to fuck I don't care if it is smooth, trimmed or braided.

Back