smooth or hair on my pussy?

which do you like to see when you get in a womans panties

• Total voters
Shaved my bush off years ago.....fell asleep on top of a guy and cum dried bush to his...his cock was still in me....that was fun getting uncoupled! He got hard sgain and we fucked till he shot another load ....got us unstuck lol.

Shaved my bush off years ago.....fell asleep on top of a guy and cum dried bush to his...his cock was still in me....that was fun getting uncoupled! He got hard sgain and we fucked till he shot another load ....got us unstuck lol.
Awww the labor of love! I love shaved, I'm just saying i'm not opposed to some sexy pussy hair! It can be very hot when it's taken care of!

Smooth makes my cleanup duties easier.
Smooth would also make my clean-up duties easier, but it's not up to a cuck to decide if his wife should shave. As a cuck, my preference would be shaved, but it's definitely not up to me to decide what a woman should do with her pussy. That's why I won't vote in this poll. The wife should make her own decision, taking the Bull's preference into consideration. The cuck's preferences are really not important. Making clean-up duties easier for the cuckold shouldn't be a reason why a hotwife should shave. She should shave because she or her Bull prefers it. In my opinion a good cuckold should always fulfill his clean-up duties, no matter if the pussy is shaved or hairy. In fact, my hotwife doesn't shave, her Bull prefers it hairy because he knows I don't like it hairy. His reasons to prefer hairy are that it's making the clean-up duties harder for me, and that the bush is a visual reminder that she is only fucked by him. So although I prefer a shaved pussy, my wife stopped shaving and trimming four years ago. She says her Bull appreciates it very much, and that she is happy with her decision to stop shaving. She thinks it definitely improved her sex life.

Last edited:
fur catches the cum and makes it harder to lick off and the more i lick the more she gets turned on and wants another cock which ends with more cum in the fur which takes longer you see my point

Smooth would also make my clean-up duties easier, but it's not up to a cuck to decide if his wife should shave. As a cuck, my preference would be shaved, but it's definitely up to me to decide what a woman should do with her pussy. That's why I won't vote in this poll. The wife should make her own decision, taking the Bull's preference into consideration. The cuck's preferences are really not important. Making clean-up duties easier for the cuckold shouldn't be a reason why a hotwife should shave. She should shave because she or her Bull prefers it. In my opinion a good cuckold should always fulfill his clean-up duties, no matter if the pussy is shaved or hairy. In fact, my hotwife doesn't shave, her Bull prefers it hairy because he knows I don't like it hairy. His reasons to prefer hairy are that it's making the clean-up duties harder for me, and that the bush is a visual reminder that she is only fucked by him. So although I prefer a shaved pussy, my wife stopped shaving and trimming four years ago. She says her Bull appreciates it very much, and that she is happy with her decision to stop shaving. She thinks it definitely improved her sex life.
Great. Your preference does not matter. Your duty is to slide his tongue in her moist and creamy forest after the fuck with her BBC. We think you do this task very well.

love fur and how it smells before and after nothing better that to start my day with both nostrils full of pussy juice, walk around aroused all day. Do this every day for a month and it will make you pussy crazy

Back