Hair removal

I'll chime in for my husband...................since I insisted he do it to get his cage on . It's just down there, not everywhere.

Waxing first for a while. We had a wax gal that would do guys. So, that worked out well.

After a while, we did the laser hair removal for him. I had a lot of that done in many places. So, almost nothing growing back for him. I lovve it

I'll chime in for my husband...................since I insisted he do it to get his cage on . It's just down there, not everywhere.

Waxing first for a while. We had a wax gal that would do guys. So, that worked out well.

After a while, we did the laser hair removal for him. I had a lot of that done in many places. So, almost nothing growing back for him. I lovve it
I’d really like a more permanent solution for myself like that.

my wife makes me go to a salon

They do make some home laser solutions now. I think they are like $600 or so. I guess it depends on the brand and what it does. My daugh.ter has one. She has no hair down there or anywhere (except her head. :ROFLMAO:)

If you can afford laser removal, it's the way to go.
This may be what I need right here.

I have had extensive laser hair removal and have paid for six sessions each on most of my body parts- full arms full legs complete
Manzilian etc it’s not cheap but worth it as it’s longer lasting hair loss. Good laser clinics will not say it’s permanent as only electrolysis is permanent. Laser is far better, cheaper in the long run than monthly waxing. Note that lighter colored hair can’t be removed with laser and some repeat treatment (I get full body waxed 2X a year) is still a good idea! Who said being a sissy or femme is cheap or painless 😂

Last edited:
I have had extensive laser hair removal and have paid for six sessions each on most of my body parts- full arms full legs complete
Manzilian etc it’s not cheap but worth it as it’s longer lasting hair loss. Good laser clinics will not say it’s permanent as only electrolysis is permanent. Laser is far better, cheaper in the long run than monthly waxing. Note that lighter colored hair can’t be removed with laser and some repeat treatment (I get full body waxed 2X a year) is still a good idea! Who said being a sissy or femme is cheap or painless 😂
WE lasered too. Although, my husband just did the manzillian area. Me?????? Lets just say shaving my legs is not an every other day gig. So, pretty much everything below my head has been lasered.

It works, but expensive as you stated. But what is the indirect cost of nicking your leg with a razor the day you are going to wear the cutest dress ever?????? It's a lot.

WE lasered too. Although, my husband just did the manzillian area. Me?????? Lets just say shaving my legs is not an every other day gig. So, pretty much everything below my head has been lasered.

It works, but expensive as you stated. But what is the indirect cost of nicking your leg with a razor the day you are going to wear the cutest dress ever?????? It's a lot.
As an aspiring sissy/CD love smooth hair free body! I do suck(no pun) it up and do the waxing to get rid of fine non dark hair.

My former waxing lady is a Vietnamese lady and a side hustle of a dominatrix! She made me get on my hands and knees and spread my butt as she applied hot wax to remove hair and had a habit of taunting me and also used latex gloves for prostate milking for extra fee at the end!

As an aspiring sissy/CD love smooth hair free body! I do suck(no pun) it up and do the waxing to get rid of fine non dark hair.

My former waxing lady is a Vietnamese lady and a side hustle of a dominatrix! She made me get on my hands and knees and spread my butt as she applied hot wax to remove hair and had a habit of taunting me and also used latex gloves for prostate milking for extra fee at the end!
Waxed and a wax happy ending?
I hope you tipped her well.

Back