Milano, ITALY. Young mixed bull.

🇮🇹 🇺🇸 🇪🇸 Milan city, 24 years old mixed bull, straight, single, discrete, well-endowed, good-looking, wavy hair, athletic, shaved, groomed, passionate, affable, complicit, down to earth. Disease free, ******* free, non-smoker, casual drinker. Should I tell you how high is my stamina? I'm 24 yo 😜
Don't be fooled by my age: I'm experienced with couples of different nationalities (check out my validations). I work out regularly to keep myself looking nice and I cultivate my many passions to keep my mind always clear. Attraction originates from the mind, and only then moves on to the body.
I like to have fun with the right people at the right time. Compatibility is as important as physical appearance. I am open to age differences. Penetrative intercourse always and only protected. I do not frequent clubs. I try my best to treat everyone with respect, to be a true gentleman. I expect the same.
A pleasant chat, a glass of wine and then who knows🍷😉? I love kissing and I lately discovered a passion for deep tissue massage.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:
I'm seeking clean, attractive, secure couples and single ladies to share lust adventures with me. No-drama fun with like-minded people. All women are unique and beautiful. I understand most women fail to reach an orgasm with a new playmate. I wanna take my time and make sure she's relaxed and comfortable. My quest is to discover what arouses her the most, exploring her body and dwelling on her relish.
I enjoy pleasuring a woman in front of or with her husband. My goal is to make our shared experience a heightened sexual enjoyment for all of us. Life is too short to not share with me that kinky idea you would like to try together 😜

Back