Hair removal

We're loving the Lazers atm. takes multiple treatments but after about a month we're both super smooth! Totally reccomend. No more waxing lol
In my opinion at home treatments will generate less effective results as the intensity of the laser is less. It may be good for maintenance treatments. I think a good at home machine costs may be USA $400-700.

You should do research about whether or not it’s good for your hair type, how many flashes (represents life span of the machine) etc.

For laser what I did was started with larger areas full arms full legs full chest, full abdomen and purchased six sessions for each area. All together probably I spent about $3500-$4000 on the whole thing. If you do the math for an aspiring sissy go wants to be hair free whole body waxing is $300-$400 each 4-6 weeks and over a year more than laser and less effective.

I tried shaving but gave up as there were areas I could not reach (back) and hated cuts and nicks

I am glad he has a routine he has perfected.

Since you are happy- isn’t that the perfect complement for him as he is doing everything to please you!

Hub shaves every morning from the eyebrows down using a 5 blade razor and hair conditioner. He has done it for years (and I like it). It only takes about 5 minutes in the shower since he keeps up with it daily. He wasn't a real hairy guy anyway but smooth is better.
View attachment 6751560
It takes me about 40 minutes to shave everything. I can’t do it but a couple of times a week. My wife loves it too.

Sissies,Fem bois,Ladies..Anyone got any advice on how best to get smooth hairless body?
Waxing,hair removal cream,shaving,what works best for you?Asking for a friend 😉😁
Love how you frame your question to Sissies, Fembois and Ladies. I am very fair skinned and have found shaving sufficient as it is quite easy for me to achieve a depilated "look" which I very much prefer. Having said that, waxing does appeal and is something I would love to try. From a practical point of view I like to be as smooth as I can around my intimate areas as it makes it so much easier and "completes the look" when wearing a chastity cage.

WIithout wishing to change the discussion - this thread has triggered my interest in wanting to know the reason why in general people like to have their hair removed. I also am very interested in hearing the views of women on why or why not they prefer their men hairless.

Love how you frame your question to Sissies, Fembois and Ladies. I am very fair skinned and have found shaving sufficient as it is quite easy for me to achieve a depilated "look" which I very much prefer. Having said that, waxing does appeal and is something I would love to try. From a practical point of view I like to be as smooth as I can around my intimate areas as it makes it so much easier and "completes the look" when wearing a chastity cage.

WIithout wishing to change the discussion - this thread has triggered my interest in wanting to know the reason why in general people like to have their hair removed. I also am very interested in hearing the views of women on why or why not they prefer their men hairless.
For me it makes the genital area just look so much better for men and women

If the dude is worked out and appears alpha in anyways he gets tied to a chair and I have the wife shave and nail him....then piss on him to make sure he knows he's marked .... However hair can be sexy but I agree sissy don't get to be a man ;)

I like It because it makes me more fem.

I just shaved my entire body this morning. I feel so good right now. left only my lower arm hairs. while I was doing it, I got so horny I had to grab my favorite dildo and start using it. my clit got maybe 2-3" half hard. I one fingered it and until it started oozing droplets of cum. what a great morning already. hope I get any or some action tonight.

I just shaved my entire body this morning. I feel so good right now. left only my lower arm hairs. while I was doing it, I got so horny I had to grab my favorite dildo and start using it. my clit got maybe 2-3" half hard. I one fingered it and until it started oozing droplets of cum. what a great morning already. hope I get any or some action tonight.
I shave like that and love how it makes me feel. So smooth, soft and feminine.

Back