small penis problem

She loves my tongue ... Has our Bulls' penis and I can wear a strap on when she demands it .
Guys who do this .... Isn't hard to have no feeling while before she lets me she is going crazy ... It flips me out
I pray she will let me cum afterwards ..

My wife loves my tongue and fingers too, but there is nothing like a strong, hard, big penis says my wife. Her last experience was with a black man who fucked her extremely well with his big 9" cock in our back seat. I never heard her say "Oh my God" so much in my life along with her saying "oh fuck" and "oh *******" so much! He wants a real relationship with her and I'm hoping she gets together with him soon. For now she had me use her 8" long by 6" around dildo on her and her bullet vibrator to make her cum while I tell her stories of her being fucked before she lets me put my 4" penis in her to cum. I usually only last a couple of minutes. Other times she has me put on my RXSleeve and fuck her with it. It's 8" long and 6-1/2" around and she has intense orgasms with on me. I last a long time as you can barely feel her hot pussy. PM me for details on how much she loves it!

I can still cum with my boyfriend's smaller penis! Our love and the deep emotional connection we share make up more than enough for his size! That alongside his eagerness to please me (^▽^)

So don't worry, even if your girlfriend/wife is a size queen there are still other means to give her pleasure besides penetrative sex ☺️
Well said.

I can still cum with my boyfriend's smaller penis! Our love and the deep emotional connection we share make up more than enough for his size! That alongside his eagerness to please me (^▽^)

So don't worry, even if your girlfriend/wife is a size queen there are still other means to give her pleasure besides penetrative sex ☺️
True, but a woman still desires that fuller feeling that only a longer and thicker cock can provide.

My wife admitted that for love penis size is not a determining factor, she knew what I had before we married, but she also admitted for the pure joy and pleasure of sex penis size matters a great deal!

Last edited:
I think one of the biggest problem is accepting yourself. Often men long for a bigger penis and can become depressed and desperate spending time, money and effort in trying to make it longer. This path can be never-ending and further lead to unhappiness, as shown on many of these forums where men with small willies have embraced the fact and have found contentment, they are able to go beyond any negative thinking about it.
Additional confusion also happens with mixed messages from the media and self-help forums, saying things like size doesn't matter. Whilst at a very high level, it doesn't, we would all still desire a bigger penis. We know large penises are more visually appealing, could be easier to give your partner pleasure and can be seen as more manly.

I think the biggest problem with having a little dick is people saying, “hope you know how eat pussy good.” I don’t like the thought of my tongue as my only sexual organ.
I've read that you must develop other parts such as your nipples and your ass. I get my nipples sucked or my ass played with, and I cum well. If you don't like anal play, the nipples and chest are very good areas where you can receive pleasure. giving pleasure is another story. my wife said that some of her gay couple friends bought booster cocks, it's like a dildo that goes on top of our dick and extends it for you. not sure if it's pleasureable for you, but it's a way to resolve it. strap on's would do the same thing of course

I've read that you must develop other parts such as your nipples and your ass. I get my nipples sucked or my ass played with, and I cum well. If you don't like anal play, the nipples and chest are very good areas where you can receive pleasure. giving pleasure is another story. my wife said that some of her gay couple friends bought booster cocks, it's like a dildo that goes on top of our dick and extends it for you. not sure if it's pleasureable for you, but it's a way to resolve it. strap on's would do the same thing of course
the fact that this applies to me means i've fallen quit far

Although I had never experienced a vaginal orgasm with my husband due as I now know his cock is to small to touch the right places in my vagina. But I was always sexually happy, that was until I experienced sex with a black guy who’s cock is almost twice the size of my husbands.
On my first experience with the black guy I experienced my first vaginal orgasm and multiple orgasms as he slowly pounded my vagina. Touching all the sensitive nerves deep in my vagina that had never been touched before with my husbands little white penis. I have become a total black cock whore and slut since my first black cock experience. I have changed from being the diminutive wife who wouldn’t say or do anything with any other man other than my husband. Now I get so verbal while being used by black guy’s.
My husband and I are now addicted to the cuckolding lifestyle.

Last edited:
Although I had never experienced a vaginal orgasm with my husband due as I now know his cock is to small to touch the right places in my vagina. But I was always sexually happy, that was until I experienced sex with a black guy who’s cock is almost twice the size of my husbands.
On my first experience with the black guy I experienced my first vaginal orgasm and multiple orgasms as he slowly pounded my vagina. Touching all the sensitive nerves deep in my vagina that had never been touched before with my husbands little white penis. I have become a total black cock whore and slut since my first black cock experience. I have changed from being the diminutive wife who wouldn’t say or do anything with any other man other than my husband. Now I get so verbal while being used by black guy’s.
congrats enjoy the journey as much as often as you both can.

Very nice to hear , and agree black cock is so amazing, congrats on your 1st vag orgasms, as you'll experience many many more by black men 😀, there the best

Back