small penis problem

hello there are some lucky ones who are born to do great things in life and others who just happen. This is the sad story of those of us with small penises. We only dream of the orgasms that we cannot give, of how someone better could fuck your partner and give him what you don't have, I really envy you and I want to see you take my wife open her vagina and enjoy

I can still cum with my boyfriend's smaller penis! Our love and the deep emotional connection we share make up more than enough for his size! That alongside his eagerness to please me (^▽^)

So don't worry, even if your girlfriend/wife is a size queen there are still other means to give her pleasure besides penetrative sex ☺️

I can still cum with my boyfriend's smaller penis! Our love and the deep emotional connection we share make up more than enough for his size! That alongside his eagerness to please me (^▽^)

So don't worry, even if your girlfriend/wife is a size queen there are still other means to give her pleasure besides penetrative sex ☺️
If it's true that a small penis is good for giving pleasure, it all depends on how you use it and the foreplay you do, and I don't think my wife is dissatisfied with my penis.
but it's true too what a big penis already first impression generate something, you know it will be good, As a man I like to see how the vaginas are totally filled with big dicks, that there is no space left and you see how the vagina hugs and sucks the dick. That doesn't happen to me since another cock easily enters next to mine and there we just filled the space

I don't mind having a small penis. It looks cute in my chastity cage, and I'm better at giving pleasure with my tongue anyway.
I do care I would like to be born with a bigger penis. I'm also better giving pleasure with my wife's tongue, it's the only way to make her finish and using a lot of tongue and then when she asks me to, I penetrate her. And do you use the chastity lock for your own pleasure or because they ******* you to use it? Could it be that some are born to be cuckolds?

hello there are some lucky ones who are born to do great things in life and others who just happen. This is the sad story of those of us with small penises. We only dream of the orgasms that we cannot give, of how someone better could fuck your partner and give him what you don't have, I really envy you and I want to see you take my wife open her vagina and enjoy
I hear what you are saying. I have the same problem. My wife was used to her ex and his big dick, and he pounded her WAY better than my tiny little baby cock. I accept it and now wear a big strap dildo to get her off. It works very well and she loves it.... Give it a try sometime! ;)

Attachments

• jsmally3b.jpg
    jsmally3b.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 188
  • jsmally3c.jpg
    jsmally3c.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 160
  • m-11.jpg
    m-11.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 156

At least you can have your little ahit deep throated

I hope one day I will perform this service for your wife

I hear what you are saying. I have the same problem. My wife was used to her ex and his big dick, and he pounded her WAY better than my tiny little baby cock. I accept it and now wear a big strap dildo to get her off. It works very well and she loves it.... Give it a try sometime! ;)
And you, too

I think it's a very good idea but i have my doubts Do you fuck her until she finishes with your dildo and then you fuck her again with your cock until you finish? Or do you suck for you to finish? What is the dynamic after fucking with a dildo?

we have talked about the small penis And what about vaginas? There are also narrow and large ones. And if you have a small penis and have sex with a woman with a big vagina, you have a good job ahead of you.

I think it's a very good idea but i have my doubts Do you fuck her until she finishes with your dildo and then you fuck her again with your cock until you finish? Or do you suck for you to finish? What is the dynamic after fucking with a dildo?
Oh.... I always fuck her the whole time to completion. I don't stick my tiny thing in her. She can't feel it. The dildo reminds her of her ex-boyfriend, so there was some jealousy on my part at first. But now I accept it and love knowing she got fucked that hard by a big thick dick. She's into sph.

Attachments

• IMG_0302.jpg
    IMG_0302.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 100
Extremely small limp penis one problem I do experience is that when I sit to pee in public restrooms because my penis is so small im unable to stand at the urinal so when I pull my pants down using the stall i sometimes push them to my ankles and they get wet spots due to pee being on the floor from others. I need to make a conscious effort not to push my pants,and or shorts so far down I'm wondering if any other small penis cuckolds have experienced this unfortunate situation

Attachments

• 20210111_083756.jpg
    20210111_083756.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 114
  • 20221123_050606.jpg
    20221123_050606.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 133
She let's me put it in for a few minutes before using the dildo. I'm really thin and soft. She and other girls simply couldn't feel me. So we use the strap-on to giver her that stretched and full feeling, which she craves but it took her about a year and a half to tell me when we were first dating. If I put my baby cock in her after the dildo, there is ZERO feeling.... Quite the difference. Real pic below....

Attachments

• comparison to strap on.jpg
    comparison to strap on.jpg
    898.7 KB · Views: 173
Extremely small limp penis one problem I do experience is that when I sit to pee in public restrooms because my penis is so small im unable to stand at the urinal so when I pull my pants down using the stall i sometimes push them to my ankles and they get wet spots due to pee being on the floor from others. I need to make a conscious effort not to push my pants,and or shorts so far down I'm wondering if any other small penis cuckolds have experienced this unfortunate situation
I sit to pee at home, but I always use the urinal. I just pull on it, until it's able to pee without getting my self wet. but I sit for sure at home.

Back