small penis problem

Yes I do eat my creampie, but not from her pussy. I am not allowed to cum inside her. During the very last moment I have to pull out and cum outside. Usually on her feet, belly or thighs.
Usually just before you come and you pull out you actually shoot some in her!! So after you lick up your cum you should give her pussy a good licking!

Extremely small limp penis one problem I do experience is that when I sit to pee in public restrooms because my penis is so small im unable to stand at the urinal so when I pull my pants down using the stall i sometimes push them to my ankles and they get wet spots due to pee being on the floor from others. I need to make a conscious effort not to push my pants,and or shorts so far down I'm wondering if any other small penis cuckolds have experienced this unfortunate situation
yes that's a problem i don't like standing in public toilets at all when other men are standing next to me because mine is so small

Usually just before you come and you pull out you actually shoot some in her!! So after you lick up your cum you should give her pussy a good licking!
No, I'm not allowed to shoot even a single drop of cum in her. During the very last moment I have to pull out and cum outside her. Failing to do it I will be banned forever outside her lovely pussy.

So do I. Although she still lets me have penetrative sex with her, I'm not allowed to cum inside her. I usually cum on her feet, soles etc.

Did you ever think of (or do you imagine) the day she doesn't let you penetrate anymore? I do imagine this a lot, and I have a major guilt about it (makes me think I'm super fucked up, to hope for my love not letting me fuck her like ever, or the most she would let me would be a tiny kiss on the lips or kiss her feet...)

Did you ever think of (or do you imagine) the day she doesn't let you penetrate anymore? I do imagine this a lot, and I have a major guilt about it (makes me think I'm super fucked up, to hope for my love not letting me fuck her like ever, or the most she would let me would be a tiny kiss on the lips or kiss her feet...)
can she feel it at all?

this year, I've had sex with my wife about 2 times. 1st time, I came in 2 mins, second time, I came seconds in. I stayed semi-hard and pretended to hump for another min or so but we all knew. She's finally at a point that she wants dick from her b/f's. I don't cum around her any more. she'll rub it like a clit and make me eat the drops of cum off her hand, or uses a wand and I cum in my panties. funny thing is, we love each other and always kiss and rub each other for support and closeness. loving this stage of life.

I can still cum with my boyfriend's smaller penis! Our love and the deep emotional connection we share make up more than enough for his size! That alongside his eagerness to please me (^▽^)

So don't worry, even if your girlfriend/wife is a size queen there are still other means to give her pleasure besides penetrative sex ☺️
You should try a bbc and thank me later

I can still cum with my boyfriend's smaller penis! Our love and the deep emotional connection we share make up more than enough for his size! That alongside his eagerness to please me (^▽^)

So don't worry, even if your girlfriend/wife is a size queen there are still other means to give her pleasure besides penetrative sex ☺️

My wife feels toward me as you do toward your boyfriend even though I have a small penis with e.d.issues, but she loves a big hard penis. We have discovered other ways to satisfy her as much as I can with dildos and a sleeve, however she said nothing can replace a real penis attached to a man. She has had a black man before and really enjoyed him! I'm hoping she will reunite with him!

My wife feels toward me as you do toward your boyfriend even though I have a small penis with e.d.issues, but she loves a big hard penis. We have discovered other ways to satisfy her as much as I can with dildos and a sleeve, however she said nothing can replace a real penis attached to a man.
You should let her try a real bbc

She loves my tongue ... Has our Bulls' penis and I can wear a strap on when she demands it .
Guys who do this .... Isn't hard to have no feeling while she is going crazy ... It flips me out
I pray she will let me cum afterwards ..

Back