SMALL PENIS PICTURES

It had to be removed when I was 19 because of an infection from a spider bite. It used to be 8 inches.

Total bummer. :(
Hate to be the bearer of more bad news, but as it was removed, that pretty much disqualifies you for having the smallest dick as well, because you need to actually have a dick and it needs to be tiny. :(

On the bright side, at least you can still cum. Do you experience orgasms through prostate massage or is there another method?

="Threedecadecuck, post: 337000, member: 37878"]On our honeymoon, one of the black men that showed up to help us celebrate our honeymoon was small cocked. I was surprised. He was tall, light chocolate skinned . . . and he wasn't much bigger then my hubby. And he came in less than two minutes. I will say that he disappointed me. I know that not all white men have small cocks and not all black men have huge cocks, but this black guy was a BIG disappointment not only in his size but in his performance. So, no, not all tiny cocks belong to white men.[/quote]
I remember you now

Total bummer. :(
Hate to be the bearer of more bad news, but as it was removed, that pretty much disqualifies you for having the smallest dick as well, because you need to actually have a dick and it needs to be tiny. :(

On the bright side, at least you can still cum. Do you experience orgasms through prostate massage or is there another method?
I have a 2 centimeter stump which can't be seen because it's buried. I just pull on the front til I cum.

I would like to know what you think of mine..
View attachment 273206View attachment 273207

Looks like the perfect thing for giving a G-spot massage with the way it curves and has a nice head. You just need one of those small vibrators that straps on at the base of your cock to give your wife's clit a little extra stimulation while the head of your penis rubs her G.

Just the thing for her to enjoy in between being stretched out and filled! :)

no it can get erected. just wanted show how small it get's limp at 3 inches

I don't understand why guys confuse small with limp. :confused:
Limp is totally MEANINGLESS, anybody can have a small limp dick if they stick it in ice water. :cold: Mine has been as short as 1.5" when cold, but it still grows to 7" when stiff.

The true measure of penis size is when it is erect. There are guys on here that don't have three inches stiff and a whole lot less limp.

Back