SMALL PENIS PICTURES

8nM0OsR.jpg

This is myself now, degraded, shrunken, small and almost always limp, trained to cum from having my assfucked. That's how I masturbate now and I love it. I love hitting that deep spot and feeling my body shake uncontrollably as i have sissygasms while i just pound my prostate.Look at it, its just useless which turns us on even more. What is the matter with all of us? Why do we want, and love having small clittys? Thats how I know this is the lifestyle my wife and I want, because there's nothing Sexier than being pegged by my slutwife, while I'm in chastity just oozing cum from my clitty. We love it and there's no going back now and we both can't wait to find our first BBC to treat us like the sluts we are.
20210325_234220.jpg20210326_001908.jpg20210326_011645.jpg

This is myself now, degraded, shrunken, small and almost always limp, trained to cum from having my assfucked. That's how I masturbate now and I love it. I love hitting that deep spot and feeling my body shake uncontrollably as i have sissygasms while i just pound my prostate.Look at it, its just useless which turns us on even more. What is the matter with all of us? Why do we want, and love having small clittys? Thats how I know this is the lifestyle my wife and I want, because there's nothing Sexier than being pegged by my slutwife, while I'm in chastity just oozing cum from my clitty. We love it and there's no going back now and we both can't wait to find our first BBC to treat us like the sluts we are.
View attachment 4096582View attachment 4096583View attachment 4096584
"What's the matter with us?"
There is nothing wrong with us.
We have just accept who we are , and we enjoy ourselves

This is how I started put before my wife and i found out chastity and cuckolding. Decent for a white guy and I could get hard and stay hard. Than we found out about QUEEN OF SPADES, JACK OF SPADES, BBC COCKS and most important BLACKTOWHITE.NET! it opened up a lot of things for us.

View attachment 4096569View attachment 4096570
That is nice size. And she still prefers larger BLACK COCK. Good for you. You have any pictures alongside a black bull?

View attachment 4096582View attachment 4096583View attachment 4096584
Wow. Love the chastity device. What is it called?

Back