SMALL PENIS PICTURES

yes indeed id love to get a proper spanking from a hung black stud.. it would be hot to be ****** to strip naked in a public place and compare myself to black men and have many hot girls laughing and then be spanked by one of them ... i was in a supermarket tonite and saw the hottest latina with the hottest big round ass!!! in super tight pants my god i was sooooo turned on thinkin about being cuckolded by her and told how small my manclit is as she compares it to a 12 inch black man

imagine that hot big round ass latina pointing at my tiny wimp dick laughing as she strokes the huge thick shaft of a blackman
There should be a small dick competition for us white bois, where we have to strip down and go on stage to be measured by 2 hot babes while being interviewed by a black man in front of an audience of white women and black men.

Well I don't know if you posted more pictures or are just referring to the ones you posted earlier as there don't seem to be any in these last two posts, but in the earlier ones, I have to wonder why you are obviously pulling your skin down around your package making i look shorter than it actually is.

I understand that you aren't going to win any prizes for having the biggest cock around, but is it really that big a deal to have the smallest?

photo-bdsm-i-r50-s1-14775694_10285.16128139.1.main.gif

On our honeymoon, one of the black men that showed up to help us celebrate our honeymoon was small cocked. I was surprised. He was tall, light chocolate skinned . . . and he wasn't much bigger then my hubby. And he came in less than two minutes. I will say that he disappointed me. I know that not all white men have small cocks and not all black men have huge cocks, but this black guy was a BIG disappointment not only in his size but in his performance. So, no, not all tiny cocks belong to white men.

I think you may very well be right! :D

However, could you post a picture of yourself erect, as that is the true determining factor?Anyone can be tiny when flaccid.

Back