SMALL PENIS PICTURES

Du everybody,

enclosed I will send you some new pics from today where you are able to see my very tiny cock.

I am waiting for some comments.

Smalldick Cuckold from Berlin
Christian

Hey berlincuckold du gefällst mir! Endlich mal ein süßes Schwänzchen aus Deutschland das echt niedlich aussieht. Du hättest die ideale clitoris für deine boypussy, die ich gerne ficken würde. Alles geil rasiert natürlich und dein Schwänzchen von mir gut vorgeblasen. Deine Frau könnte gerne zuschauen und sich dabei ihre Clit reiben. Was hältst du von dem Vorschlag?

For some reason my wife refuses to be fucked by me but lets bbc and the one in the picture fuck her up the cunt and in the arse. Please explain why this is. In case of confusion mine has the strap on it otherwise my tinyDSC01401.JPGDSC00007.JPG balls disappear.
DSC01466.JPG

Last edited:
It's very easy to tell the difference between the inexperienced guys and the experienced guys.
And you can also tell the guys who are not with a wife or g/f.
You men who are putting the smaller cocked men down because of their size are too obvious that you are inexperienced in the cuck or even the swinging lifestyle.

Men think a lot about their own and other men's cock sizes. Women think a lot more about men than just their cock size, even sexually.

My hubby may not have the biggest tool in the shed,
View attachment 243804
but of the countless men I have had sex with, my hubby is the best lover I have ever had. You may be saying, "but he has such a small cock, how could he ever please you, sexually?" That's where being his wife comes in . . . I love him.

I married my husband, not because of the size of his cock, but because he fulfills me in others ways. I married him for his head and his heart. Because I have feelings for him, other than sexually, he is a better lover for me. I also love him because he loves me enough not to be jealous when I have sex with and love other men.

The one thing that other men have to remember is that when a man can and does allow his wife to have sex with other men, the lover should feel special and blessed. Most all of the men I have been with who have been married or had g/fs have admitted that they could never allow their wife or g/f to have sex with another man. Yet they respected my hubby because he could share me with them.

Another thing to keep in mind, at least with women like me, is that when we make love to another or other men, we are making love to our husbands by making love to another or other men. I will not have sex with a man who can not or will not respect my husband as a man and my husband. Of the men who have not respected my husband, I only have sex with three of them on a regular basis.

A true cuck is a man who has moved beyond jealousy, who sees his wife as the most beautiful woman in the world, who's happiness comes from and through his wife's happiness. A true cuck is a man who puts his wife's happiness above all other things. And that is why a cuckold husband is a man who is truly loved and desired. Many a cuck'd hubby may not get sex often, but his love and financial and emotional support are greatly valued.

I love my husband. I will admit I have also loved every man I have had sex with. The reason I love the men I have sex with is because I know that by loving them, I am also loving my hubby. When I suck another man, I am loving my husband. When I get on top of another man and feel him slide in me, I am loving my hubby. And when a man cums in me, he is giving me the ability to give my hubby a very special desert.

To me, the reason a wife has sex with another man or other men is because of her love for her husband. In the case of husbands and b/fs who have smaller cocks, having your hubby or your b/f allow and even encourage you to have sex with other men is a wonderful way of showing your love.
It shows that you love your wife enough to want her to have something you cant give her.
View attachment 243805
And in allowing your wife or g/f to have other men, you are giving her the best gift a husband or b/f can give a woman from another man,
View attachment 243808

I will admit that bigger is better, sexually, more often than not. And that is something a smaller cocked man can give his wife or g/f by allowing her to get it from others.
View attachment 243810
The thing is, though, in my findings, the bigger a guy's cock is the less he usually knows how to use it. The same applies to smaller cocked men. Yet, both bigger cocked and smaller cocked men can both be good in bed, with their cocks. And a lot depends on attitude and experience.

Where bigger cocked men usually screw up is when they forget the reason they are getting to have sex with the wife or g/f. It is usually because the husband or b/f has either allowed or encouraged it. Bigger cocked men get cocky. I admit that they may get another man's wife or g/f, yet it may only happen once. If it does happen more than once, it is only because you have a big cock, you know how to use it and you have made the woman cum more than a couple times.

You may have a big cock, but if the wife or g/f isn't in the lifestyle or encouraged or allowed by her husband or b/f, then you aren't going to get her. You may be asked to help her get into the lifestyle, but you have to be a player and be good at it for that to work. And if you try to be the Alpha male right off, you may not get her that one time.

Most wife's will have sex with others, more often than not, to not only please themselves, but to also please their husband or b/f. And the wife or g/f who does have sex with others, especially if she does it while her b/f or hubby can watch, wants a lover that they can both be happy with. The wife wants a man who can do things to-for and with her that either her husband or b/f cant or that she doesn't do with him.

The men who consider themselves to be losers are the men who either do not have a woman in their lives, or they are with women who do not love them in the first place. Another option is that the b/f or husband may actually be a loser on more than one level.

What women consider attractive and want in a man is confidence and experience. If a man has a small cock but he is confident in himself and his abilities, he is going to get laid. Yet, even a big cocked man who has no confidence in himself or his abilities may go without for a very long time. And this confidence and experience can only be faked for so long. You have to be truly confident in yourself and your abilities if you want to get sex.

I love my husband, and that is why I have sex with other men. I do it not only because I love to please men, sexually, I also love pleasing my husband, sexually, by having sex with other men while he watches and is mine and my lover's man in waiting.

I have had incredible sex with smaller cocked men, but they have been few and far between. And it is not because of their small cock that they were or were not good lovers. It was because of their personality and the way they used what they had.

Just because a man has a small cock and his wife or g/f prefers larger cocks does not mean that her husband or b/f with the smaller cock is less of a man. It just means that, if his wife or g/f is having sex with other men, their life is better than if that were not the case and she was depending only on her husband or b/f for her sexual pleasure.

More often than not, smaller cocked men lack the confidence that men with bigger cocks seem to always have. A woman likes a man who can and will take her. A woman is attracted to a man who is and can be in control. This can occur with a small or bigger cocked man.

To me, a man is a loser who will not do what it takes to get what he wants. A man is a real loser if he has a wife or a g/f and he doesn't tell her when he wants sex. A man is a loser when he has a wife who loves sex and he never tells her that he wants to have sex with her. A man is a loser when he has a wife who loves him and he doesn't give her the opportunity to enjoy him, sexually.

Another way a man can be a loser is when he puts down a b/f or husband for sharing his wife, whether the husband has a big or a small cock. The biggest losers are the men who have big cocks and they put down other men for not having big cocks and they make fun of them. I admit, we as women will still have sex with you if you have a big cock, but it won't mean that we like you as a person.

And I have to say, few women want their man to be degraded or sissy-fied. A wife or a g/f wants to see her man as a man. My hubby is very much a man. He shares me with multiple men, often. He eats me after I have had sex with other men. He enjoys having me dress in very little when we go out. He likes it when I approach other men for sex. He enjoys seeing men DP me since he isn't long enough to ever experience it himself. My husband loves that I will do things with other men that I either don't or cant do with him. These things make me see my husband a very much a man.

My hubby has a very good job and makes very good money. I love my husband for the fact that he is willing to support my live-in lover so that he is available to me and our daughters and their friends and my best friend and her ******* and my sister and my sister in-law and her ******* and my nieces.

I feel that my husband is more of a man than most other men for the fact that he can give up his masculinity and allow another man to use him as if he were a woman, sexually. And because my hubby can take a much larger cock, anally, than I can, I love him for taking men in his ass when I cant. My husband is also more of a man than most because when I can't suck and keep hard all the men at one of our gang bangs, my husband steps in and helps.

To me, a man who can make me feel physically safe and financially secure is all the man I need, other than sexually.
If you have a small cock, and you are not able to make a woman feel physically safe and financially secure, then you may be a loser. If you are that kind of loser, then having your wife have sex with other men is the only way she is ever going to have any respect for you.

Cock size has nothing to do with a man's masculinity. Cock size has to do with how a man sees himself or allows others to see him.

Although smaller cocks are not as attractive or compelling, visually or physically pleasing, they are still cocks.

My husband has the smallest cock I have ever seen in real life, other than penises on children. Yet, my hubby is the best lover I have ever been with.

My first two husbands were exceptionally large cock'd, and yet they did not please me. The biggest reason my current husband pleases me, even though he has an exceptionally small cock, is because before meeting me he sex with as many men as I have been with since I met him.

My husband was topped by more men than he can remember. And by being a bottom for so many men, my husband learned first hand what a man did to please him and what didn't please him. My husband learned that girth is much more important that length. He learned that if a man is too long and is uncaring, sex can be very painful. My husband learned that if a man doesn't take the time it takes to get a partner prepared, the sex is not going to be as good as it could be. My husband learned the value of foreplay.

My hubby sucks better than I do because he has a cock and knows more than I do what feels really good to a man and where. My husband learned to appreciate men who are good at sex and who know how to use their cocks. My husband learned how good cum tastes and how important you can feel when you can get a guy to cum. My hubby learned that if you please a man that he will want to come back. My hubby also learned a very valuable lesson. He learned that a man who lasts too long or not long enough can both be a major drag.

My hubby is the best lover I have ever had because of all the men who fucked him and made love to him before he and I met. And I thank every man who had sex with my hubby as my current hubby does with every man I have sex with. That is another thing that separates real men from other men, the ability to thank another man for having sex with your g/f or wife. And my husband is as thankful as I am for and to the men I have made love to me.

In final words, now that I have gone on and on, Your cock size has nothing to do with you being a loser or not being a loser. If you are a loser, it has nothing to do with your cock size. It has to do with you not doing what it takes to get what you want.

And for you men who are not good lovers . . . you might want to learn from my hubby's previous experience. If you want to learn how to be better in bed, then be a bottom for as many men as you can. Let those men who are good in bed teach you what makes them so good. And then do the same thing with a woman you can get to have sex with you. It worked for my husband. It could work for you, too.

What good could possibly come from you, as a man, giving yourself to other men for their pleasure?
You would learn how to be a better lover and ultimately you would get This . . .
View attachment 243802

Any questions?
Well said

GREAT SISSY *******...EMBRACE WHAT YOU ARE WHAT YOU CRAVE MMM

Back