SMALL PENIS PICTURES

I win. When it's flaccid it's measured in negative numbers...

But flaccid shouldn't count. Even guys with real dicks can be just a couple inches long when flaccid. Hell, I'm about 7" hard, but when mine is flaccid it's about 2 inches and I can push it in and tuck it up inside me, so what? :rolleyes:

Women don't look for guys with ten inch flaccid dicks, they want ten inches HARD.
The only size that matters is when it is erect.
So if you are going to try to impress with how tiny your weenie is, it's how tiny it is hard, not soft, that counts.

depends on the woman lol,...but i doubt...
I know you are pretty big and sexy compared to most white boys. I am black owned but by a Black Woman. I have a Black Mistress who tells me its not enough for her but she said my head feels good against her clit.

well , thats your talent ,.. i never got told that im small but the idea of watching my gf with a bigger dick is what i like too ,.. but im not into mistress black owned kinda things , .. as long as we enjoy or sexlife ,.. by the way im 6 ...

well , thats your talent ,.. i never got told that im small but the idea of watching my gf with a bigger dick is what i like too ,.. but im not into mistress black owned kinda things , .. as long as we enjoy or sexlife ,.. by the way im 6 ...
It looks a lot bigger but mine must be only 5 max then. You are probably thicker too.

Back