SMALL PENIS PICTURES

here i am...white sissy with a lil one. don't think i ever pleased my wife...or my first wife either. stories i could tell.

notice my girl's bikini tanline?View attachment 92994
My wife says we should stroke each others cocks and suck them because we look like twins only your bigger then you choose jyst before we cum who fills her cunt with small dick seed first

My shrivelled pale offering at almost full strength erection. The only sex I get now is watching my wife or ******* with BBCs which is often. Sometimes my wife wanks me off while a huge black erection splits her greedy cunt wide open and empties its semen load in her cunt til its overflows as mine hits the carpet or dribbles weakly across her fingers

Attachments

• IMG_20200312_144411.jpg
    IMG_20200312_144411.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:
My wife says we should stroke each others cocks and suck them because we look like twins only your bigger then you choose jyst before we cum who fills her cunt with small dick seed first
Mmmm wonderful idea from a wonderful wife! I must tell you tho that I remain limp and soft always even tho I get extremely excited and I do orgasm...leaking g and oozing mysissy juices.

My shrivelled pale offering at almost full strength erection. The only sex I get now is watching my wife or ******* with BBCs which is often. Sometimes my wife wanks me off while a huge black erection splits her greedy cunt wide open and empties its load in her as mine hits the carpet or dribbles weakly across her fingers
It's beautiful and inspirational to me how you know and accept your role. In my opinion, what you have and what I seek is today's modern marriage.
Your wife, *******, yourself, and the many, many different BBC's you show here, all rock my single white male cuckold earth.

I like your idea my penis is 3-1/2" soft and only 5" when hard, thats why my girlfriends Black bulls locked me up in this cock cage to remind me that I am a inferior white male and that her pussy now owned by the Black man!!!
Very nice ...I bet your little pink white boy dick looks so pathetic to your girl now that she knows what a real mans dicj looks like...badicalkyvthecexact opposite in every way to your dick..big black fat and making her cum...

Back