SMALL PENIS PICTURES

I don't know if other white men with a small penis have this issue but I find that mine is hypersensitive. When the wife does permit me sex I find myself getting very excited and I usually spurt as soon as I enter and shortly after entering her pussy which feels so heavenly. Also, with being so short, I am not really able to thrust. Several times when I did attempt to thrust I slipped out and spurted. To make up for my short cummings I always clean up the mess that I left in her pussy.

Better yet is the small males that can invert or push themselves inside and actually tape or skin glue the remaining skin left over into a vagina looking effect. The balls pop up and inside the body where they dropped down from at puberty and if you have ever felt you balls climb back up and in during sex and jacking off then this is where they need to go back to get this vagina look. I have many pics of this if anyone is interested. Tuck 12.jpg Tuck 14.jpg Tuck 11.jpg Tuck 3.jpg Tuck 8.jpg Tuck 13.jpg Tuck 4.jpg

Back