Small dick husband

My husband is 4.5 inches (yes, he points out the extra half inch). I never had trouble coming with him and he is masterful with his tongue game.

But sex is different with a bigger man so even though hubby didnt have trouble making me cum (and still doesn't), i didnt realise there was a whole other kind of passionate sex I was missing out on till I tried bigger.
Assalam-u-alaikum, Noreen. My experience is similar and dissimilar to yours. My husband is a bit bigger than yours, 5.5 inches, and like yours he wants me to count the half-inch. Unlike you, however, I think that I came only twice from his dick in the 21 years that we had PIV sex. He made up for it by his skill with his tongue and fingers and with toys. My previous boyfriends were all Indian/Pakistani and even smaller than my husband. It was only many years after getting married that I had my first well endowed man and had my first truly mind-blowing orgasm from a cock inside me. Even after the newness wore off, the feeling of being stretched never fails to get me off, sometimes many times during the same lovemaking session. After this experience, my husband’s dick stopped doing anything for me at all. I even asked him to pull out a few times while he was inside me and use a BBC dildo on me instead. Four years ago, we decided that we should stop having any PIV sex, although we still occasionally make love in other ways without his dick being involved. For the past two years, we have kept him locked most of the time.

Ich kenne das Problem selbst!!
Ich habe auch nur ein Mini,Steif 8x3 damit Konnte ich noch nie ne Frau befriedigen !!!
Schnell lernte ich u.in jeder Beziehung war MMF für mich u.Sie die Erfüllung!!

So I'm happily married now 4 years but my husband is small like really small . He is only 3 inchs so needless to say he just can not please me so I'm wondering any other wifes out there unsatisfied like I was till I became a hotwife ??
You poor thing! 😢

Jeder Mann,der Seine Frau liebt und der möchte dass Sie SEXUELL zufrieden ist,er aber durch sein MINIDING dazu nicht in der lage ist,soll ihr es erlauben sich einen oder mehrere XXL Ficker zu gönnen!!Was gibt es schöneres die Augen einer Frau zu sehen wenn ein XXL Schwanz ihre Möse Öffnet uns Sie ausfüllt.Ihr Stöhnen,ihre Lustschreie,ihre geilheit zu sehen u.zu hören ,was schöneres kann es für einen MANN nicht geben!!Und wenn er dann noch nach ihrem SEX,ihre Besamte Möse u.der XXL Schwanz sauberlecken darf,ist das besser als alles was er je mit seinem KLEINDING gemacht hat!!Und er hat eine SEXUELL glückliche u.zufriedene FRAU!!!!

Back