Small dick husband

So I'm happily married now 4 years but my husband is small like really small . He is only 3 inchs so needless to say he just can not please me so I'm wondering any other wifes out there unsatisfied like I was till I became a hotwife ??

oh so sad... just another tiny white worm ... You need a real man, with a BIG BLACK COCK. And you will never go back....

Then why the fuck did you marry I’m? I don’t get it. Maybe you just should have gotten a pet.
You bring up an interesting point. I remember my mom asking me when I told her Steve and I were serious, "Are you two compatible in bed?" I laughed as my mom was really asking me if steve satisfied me. She did say, "it can be an issue".

I assured her Steve and I were compatible.

This comes from my mom who actually stressed for us to wait until marriage before having sex. I guess she knew I was a lost cause, so made the best of it and tried to be helpful.

You bring up an interesting point I remember my mom asking when I told her Steve and I were serious...... She straight out asked me if Steve and I were compatible in bed. I laughed as my mom was really asking me if steve satisfied me. She did say, "it can be an issue".

I assured her Steve and I were compatible.

This comes from my mom who actually stressed for us to wait until marriage before having sex. I guess she knew I was a lost cause, so made the best of it and tried to be helpful.
My wife told me she ended a good relationship because she didn’t think she would be satisfied sexually with him long term. And so have I. Most couples make a decision to marry with good sex being a primary consideration. I know I did. Yes, sex changes throughout the marriage, but if you don’t start out fulfilling each other sexually (assuming you have some experience to compare and contrast) what do you think would happen long term? But my own perspective is colored by my own above average dick....just as every other man, as well as those with a small endowment.

Back