Small dick husband

Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

So I'm happily married now 4 years but my husband is small like really small . He is only 3 inchs so needless to say he just can not please me so I'm wondering any other wifes out there unsatisfied like I was till I became a hotwife ??
My wife definitely is thats why she became a hotwife.

Attachments

• 766d589c-e472-4c57-afe5-b54ddc7fd0ff.jpg
    766d589c-e472-4c57-afe5-b54ddc7fd0ff.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 184
  • received_1173353289699112.jpeg
    received_1173353289699112.jpeg
    292.7 KB · Views: 157
Did you know he was that "big" before you started the relationship?
How long does he last when he's hard?

I've been with guys who cum fast that are big and small. If I had to guess, it happens more with the smaller guys. I gave a lot of bjs in college. One thing about doing bjs around the 2nd date is you can factor that in your relationship decision.

There was one guy in college that I did like, but did not get to the bj right away. When I did, I was kinda disappointed he was barely 4 inches hard. Now, when he started to cum in 30 seconds, I was further disappointed. It also did not help he came a lot, like swallowing twice while he's cumming.

I gave him another chance and decided to have sex with him. I get some foreplay going and I felt him cum on my stomach. He did not even last long enough to get my underwear off. That was enough to list him as a "reluctant maybe" on the guys I like list.
Do you like swallowing multiple loads from a guy during blowjobs or was it the amount of cum that guy gave you that was the issue?

Do you like swallowing multiple loads from a guy during blowjobs or was it the amount of cum that guy gave you that was the issue?
It was the amount that came out that one time. If the cums in my mouth, I'm done with the bj. Sometimes there's just a lot. If you know it's going to happen, it's better. If it's my first time making him cum, I have no idea how much is coming out.

Even knowing can still be difficult to manage at times. I was on my knees with one guy in college. I knew how much he came. I had a low cut top and a push up bra on. He came and a bunch came out of my mouth and down my top right into my bra. We were already running late for class. No time to change. We ran to class and I sat there in lecture for 90 min with a guys cum in my bra. Oh the fun college days.

It was the amount that came out that one time. If the cums in my mouth, I'm done with the bj. Sometimes there's just a lot. If you know it's going to happen, it's better. If it's my first time making him cum, I have no idea how much is coming out.

Even knowing can still be difficult to manage at times. I was on my knees with one guy in college. I knew how much he came. I had a low cut top and a push up bra on. He came and a bunch came out of my mouth and down my top right into my bra. We were already running late for class. No time to change. We ran to class and I sat there in lecture for 90 min with a guys cum in my bra. Oh the fun college days.
You sound like a lovely slut I would enjoy using here in Destin Fla

Sounds like you had fun in college 😉

Ein kleiner Schwanz bedeutet nicht unbedingt, dass ein Mann sexuell nicht befriedigen kann ... es sei denn, diesem Mann fehlen auch sexuelle Fähigkeiten und Vorstellungskraft. Ich war vor einiger Zeit mit einem kleinen Schwanzmann zusammen und er war einer der besten Liebhaber aller Zeiten. Killerfähigkeiten. Talentierte Zunge. Dominant und verbal und viel mehr um meinen Orgasmus als um seinen eigenen. Tut mir leid, dass Ihr Mann keiner der oben genannten ist.
The only man who made me squirt in my life was 2inch big. It was crazy.

Back