Slowly but surely!

So I’m not sure who all has read my previous post about my wife being on the fence about the lifestyle. Sometimes she’s about it, others not so much.

So last night as we were having sex I decided to ask if she wanted me to bring her “friend” out (which is her bigger James deen dildo). She agrees and we start playing. My all time favorite is 69ing with her while I lick her clit and fuck her with the dildo.

So as I’m doing this things obviously get heated and I’m really giving it to her. At one point she tells me she would love to get fucked while someone licks her pussy at the same time (hard to not just explode everywhere at that point I know). But I continue to fuck her with it and asking her things like “you love big cock don’t you?” To which she’s at this point loving the talk and saying yes.

I decide to go for it and say to her “ don’t you wish this was a real BBC fucking you right now?” Which she sort of mumbles a yes. I say it again and she stops sucking my cock and says yes again. Now again, I’m really into it. I decide it say to her “tell me what you want.” Her reply was and I quote “I want a fucking big black cock to fuck me while you lick my pussy.”

At this point I just explode in her mouth and she’s cumming as well. Afterwards she doesn’t say much but I can definitely tell she’s enjoying the dirty talk more and more.

Stay tuned. She’ll be fucking BBC in no time!

So I’m not sure who all has read my previous post about my wife being on the fence about the lifestyle. Sometimes she’s about it, others not so much.

So last night as we were having sex I decided to ask if she wanted me to bring her “friend” out (which is her bigger James deen dildo). She agrees and we start playing. My all time favorite is 69ing with her while I lick her clit and fuck her with the dildo.

So as I’m doing this things obviously get heated and I’m really giving it to her. At one point she tells me she would love to get fucked while someone licks her pussy at the same time (hard to not just explode everywhere at that point I know). But I continue to fuck her with it and asking her things like “you love big cock don’t you?” To which she’s at this point loving the talk and saying yes.

I decide to go for it and say to her “ don’t you wish this was a real BBC fucking you right now?” Which she sort of mumbles a yes. I say it again and she stops sucking my cock and says yes again. Now again, I’m really into it. I decide it say to her “tell me what you want.” Her reply was and I quote “I want a fucking big black cock to fuck me while you lick my pussy.”

At this point I just explode in her mouth and she’s cumming as well. Afterwards she doesn’t say much but I can definitely tell she’s enjoying the dirty talk more and more.

Stay tuned. She’ll be fucking BBC in no time!
she needs to know that you won't change your mind when/if it happens. you can't unfuck her after it happens. it's about convincing her that you want it and it will make you happy.

Back