Hot?

• YES! I love sloppy seconds!

Votes: 775 72.9%
  • No. Never.

Votes: 32 3.0%
  • I'd rather lick her clean first.

Votes: 256 24.1%

• Total voters
My wife has me eat her first after she comes home from after a fucking by her black teacher friend. He is exceptionally well endowed. While I lick her used pussy she tells me all about the session. After she decides I have done my job of cleaning, she lets me fuck her. She says she wants me to feel what a real cock does to her pussy. It will feel stretched and loose. It will be very sensitive and she is still climaxing easily. It will still have the slickness of his come and occasionally there will a slug of come that was deep in her that floods my cock when she climaxes. That will shoot me over the edge.

she loves me to clean her after i cum in her. She admits it is better than my fucking her and she loves talking and imaging it is another cock's cum

I love it when I get a chance to have sloppy seconds as it feels good to be in my wife feeling her lover cum. I then get to clean her up after I add my cum.

For me and my hubby, it is the best sex he and I have. Since my first guy after meeting my husband, hubby and I have not had sex when I haven't had another guy or guys before him. We both love that feeling. Because a woman's pussy is so silky after having another man or men cum in her, it should be the way her husband feels her Every Time!
Very well put and so true

The desire of wanting a wife to go bareback with her lover is however utmost on every cuck hubby’s mind. Why else would he be so desperate as to want her to indulge in this fantasy and make it a reality? Not just merely for her to go bareback, but especially to be there to watch that climatic moment happen when the bull gets to flood her cunt with his cum. Such moment forever remains irresistible to most cuck hubby’s thoughts.

http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2014/12/investigating-your-wifes-coochie-hubbys.html

Where's Hubby.jpg

My wife had a lover for 8 yrs that had a enormous cock. Not only was it long 10 1/2" but thick as a pop can 8 1/2" around. She would go out with him and they would fuck all night and when she came home her pussy was stretched so big I would love it. I could get my whole mouth in it and suck out all his cum. When I put my little dick in her she couldn't feel me but I could go in so deep that my balls would go in. Feeling her and his cum in her as I fucked her was wonderful. I would cum in her and then go down on her and finish cleaning her up. That was wonderful times.

I know the feeling. BigBoo on this site fucked my wife Sunday. He had the thickest cock she has ever had. He fucked her hard for three hours and shot THREE HUGE LOADS deep in her pussy. When he pulled out the first time, the cum was flowing . It was the largest cream pie I have ever eaten. By the time he pulled out the last time, he had cum in her two more times. When I fucked her after he left, her pussy was so stretched I couldn't feel anything but his cum. She was so stretched that I was in her pussy my dick and balls were swallowed by it. I tried to clean but cum kept leaking forever.

grad 078.JPG grad 082.JPG

I know the feeling. BigBoo on this site fucked my wife Sunday. He had the thickest cock she has ever had. He fucked her hard for three hours and shot THREE HUGE LOADS deep in her pussy. When he pulled out the first time, the cum was flowing . It was the largest cream pie I have ever eaten. By the time he pulled out the last time, he had cum in her two more times. When I fucked her after he left, her pussy was so stretched I couldn't feel anything but his cum. She was so stretched that I was in her pussy my dick and balls were swallowed by it. I tried to clean but cum kept leaking forever.

View attachment 587836 View attachment 587837
wow!! i do love that feeling!! so stretched and full of some one else's cum

Back