Hot?

• YES! I love sloppy seconds!

Votes: 775 72.9%
  • No. Never.

Votes: 32 3.0%
  • I'd rather lick her clean first.

Votes: 256 24.1%

• Total voters
LuckyFucks ... no, no, no ... I wouldn't dare post provocative pics of my wife or anyone in my family on the internet. The closest you'll get of my wife & me are a few pics like my avatar. Besides, my wife would probably take a Louisville slugger to my head. I don't even mention my family's names on the internet. But I have tons of B&W creampie pics. Just thought the group would like a little added stimulation. Mac ;)
We avoid to expose our faces and places that would be recognized, but no problems with other parts of the body.

I never ate another mans cum. But I did kiss my girlfriend after she spit out his load. I did have with my Gf after my friend fucked her cunt with a condom. Is that sloppy seconds in your minds?

[QUOTE="MacN?. I don't even mention my family's names on the internet. But I have tons of B&W cr?eampie pics. Just thought the group would like a little added stimulation. Mac ;)[/QUOTE] How can anyone recognize your woman´s pussy or your cock, please? Any special natural sign, tattoo or scar? Just curiosity.

Pam has tried several times to get me to lick out her pussy after Edwin has fucked her and made a deposit in her horny love nest! To date that hasn't happened but I'll admit that at times my inner-self tells me to do just that. I've come close a few times but "close" is only good if you're playing horseshoes! Lol

Drillher, how about you start by touching the cum? Use your finger to swirl it around and maybe clean her up manually. Then you could clean-up your own hand and it would separate you one step from Edwin's cock. If you like it, or don't mind it, off your fingers, the next step would be to take it directly off of your wife. If it's something Pam wants you to do, you owe it to her since she's providing you with so much fun.

Drillher, how about you start by touching the cum? Use your finger to swirl it around and maybe clean her up manually. Then you could clean-up your own hand and it would separate you one step from Edwin's cock. If you like it, or don't mind it, off your fingers, the next step would be to take it directly off of your wife. If it's something Pam wants you to do, you owe it to her since she's providing you with so much fun.

Well, I like your reply and perhaps your suggestion is something worth considering! On second thought it's something I will do the next time Pam and Edwin are together, at least in part. Our plans are that we're leaving here on January 3/16 for four months down south. Edwin will be arriving two days later and Pam is really anxious to get laid by him again. Unfortunately he'll only be staying for five days. I'll see once he's there if there's a chance he can stay longer or perhaps return later. If history is repeated he'll be balls deep in Pam's white horny pussy before he even has his socks off! I think once he's made his usual deposits I could do as you suggested. Maybe not taste anything but at least stick my fingers in and stir the pot so to speak. I'll post about it when/if it happens!

Cool. Glad you are open to the suggestion. Another step you could take, short of eating her cum-filled pussy, would be for Edwin to cum in or on her mouth and for you to kiss her. You'd just be kissing your wife but subtly having the opportunity to taste Edwin's cum. Maybe that would be another way to break the ice to give your wife what she would like to see.

Cool. Glad you are open to the suggestion. Another step you could take, short of eating her cum-filled pussy, would be for Edwin to cum in or on her mouth and for you to kiss her. You'd just be kissing your wife but subtly having the opportunity to taste Edwin's cum. Maybe that would be another way to break the ice to give your wife what she would like to see.

Never ever thought about that! Pam has given Edwin some awesome blow jobs in the past! In fact, other than playing with Edwin's cock, and he with her pussy of course, all while being fully or partially dressed, the very first time they were ever naked together Pam sucked him off! That was the very first time ever that Pam made Edwin cum! He blew a huge load of hot cum down her throat and she swallowed every drop. She then ran her tongue over the very tip of his cock as she squeezed it to make sure she captured every droplet, and subsequently licked its shaft clean! Pam was really determined that not one molecule of his juices go to waste. Swallowing my cum was something she never did for me in almost nine years of marriage! I recall having a momentary period of real jealously when I saw her swallow Edwin's hot cum! In the excitement of the moment I quickly got over it however. After Pam finished sucking him off, Edwin wasted no time in putting Pam on her back, spreading her legs and diving in for a meal of swollen white hot wet pussy! Pam came five times that way before Edwin decided to really introduce her to his massive big black cock. I'm well above average (8 inches) but felt totally inadequate compared to Edwin's manhood! Once Pam was able to accommodate his entire cock, which took the best part of an hour, she loved every decimetre of it! What a tremendous sight that was! Wow!

That's always SO erotic when a wife does thing for her lover that she doesn't do for her husband. I think the cuckold experience has many components but that is one of the biggest - one that provides the some of the biggest kick. You don't get to see Pam with Edwin very often so I think you have to make the most of it when you have the opportunity and really push the limits. I look forward to hearing about your January meeting. I wonder what new "firsts" Pam might allow Edwin and what "firsts" you might experience in your role as cuckold.

That's always SO erotic when a wife does thing for her lover that she doesn't do for her husband. I think the cuckold experience has many components but that is one of the biggest - one that provides the some of the biggest kick. You don't get to see Pam with Edwin very often so I think you have to make the most of it when you have the opportunity and really push the limits. I look forward to hearing about your January meeting. I wonder what new "firsts" Pam might allow Edwin and what "firsts" you might experience in your role as cuckold.

We'll be on our way this weekend if my plane is ready, which I'm confident it will be. We're planning to leave early Sunday morning, i.e., Jan. 16th., Edwin will be joining us a little later in the week. Pam is as horny as a house cat in heat and wants some black meat "real bad"! Lol will keep you posted.

Back