skin contrast

It is for us too baby. You think we don't see that erotic pastel?

We also get off on how aroused and slutty you become because of the taboo.

Did you ever notice that almost all IR sex takes place in well lit place. All the better to take in the pussy wetting and dick hardening skin contrast.

For my husband and I, i dont think it matters if the female is milky white. I keep a great tan in the summer and I've never been told to be whiter. In fact, the black men love my tan lines.
Tan, tan lines, or fair with that smoking figure built for BBC, you'll always be desired.

For my husband and I, i dont think it matters if the female is milky white. I keep a great tan in the summer and I've never been told to be whiter. In fact, the black men love my tan lines.
As a black man with lighter skin, even the small contrast is exciting. For me I love watching my dick go into a nice light pussy...

Mshe-is-clearly-addicted-to-black-cock.jpeg.jpgMy womans body looks so white against her black lovers body . Watching the contrast between them as he slides his dark black cock inside her white body i realise that not i can or any white man can give her the thing she needs.
Only the black man can sexually satisfy a white woman this way

Last edited:
Back