skin contrast

I love the black/white contrast, it's a real turn on! However, I absolutely hate those really white, sickly looking bods, whether they are male or female! I know of nothing that got me more excited than the sight of Edwin's massive big black cock giving my wife's white swollen hot wet horny pussy a real honest the goodness workout! That sight was like the diamond set in a ring of white and black bodies.

Like so many other white girls I definitely did gravitate towards dark or darker-skinned black guys (and without even over-thinking it too much). I just did ... and it was when I began dating when I was younger. Every guy I've been with was either dark, or darker-skinned. I'm not super-milky white, but still obviously white cus' of my Scottish-Norwegian ancestry and blonder hair, and darker black guys were just more attractive to me - more masculine. In my mind, they were just more attractive. I didn't think much about contrast back then, not consciously, but others reminded me of that all the time, even in public. My sons are what this one white man who approached me once described as "noticeably black." I was like "yeah, so?..." Back then, the 'stares' and the 'comments' bothered me a little more. Now, they don't as much. Another white man once actually asked me if I was "black owned" because he saw me with my children on the beach, hence the reason I chose that for my screen name, just to pee-off some white men. So, yes ... now I can say the contrast can be sexy, so true, but I also think that the attraction to contrast is very "natural." xoxx, Dana

Like so many other white girls I definitely did gravitate towards dark or darker-skinned black guys (and without even over-thinking it too much). I just did ... and it was when I began dating when I was younger. Every guy I've been with was either dark, or darker-skinned. I'm not super-milky white, but still obviously white cus' of my Scottish-Norwegian ancestry and blonder hair, and darker black guys were just more attractive to me - more masculine. In my mind, they were just more attractive. I didn't think much about contrast back then, not consciously, but others reminded me of that all the time, even in public. My sons are what this one white man who approached me once described as "noticeably black." I was like "yeah, so?..." Back then, the 'stares' and the 'comments' bothered me a little more. Now, they don't as much. Another white man once actually asked me if I was "black owned" because he saw me with my children on the beach, hence the reason I chose that for my screen name, just to pee-off some white men. So, yes ... now I can say the contrast can be sexy, so true, but I also think that the attraction to contrast is very "natural." xoxx, Dana

I think a lot white guys stare because it is beautiful the skin contrast, they can't help it, just natural. But I'm sure all are jealous lol

No question about it. My wife is as white as they come and never tans. The blacker the guy between her legs is, the better I like it. Seeing her pure white pussy wrapped around a really black cock is the best.

I think a lot white guys stare because it is beautiful the skin contrast, they can't help it, just natural. But I'm sure all are jealous lol

I guess I can see that jealousy thing a lil' more now than before ... but y'all white men have such a defeated look on your faces, too ... which is what some other men have said is true. Prolly all that, huh? xoxx, Dana

I guess I can see that jealousy thing a lil' more now than before ... but y'all white men have such a defeated look on your faces, too ... which is what some other men have said is true. Prolly all that, huh? xoxx, Dana

Defeated...hmmm yeah I guess cause it is kinda defeat. I mean bm ww can be together just because, but it's gotta be a win for bm and a loss for wm a little, on some level.

Wonder what look I have lol

Back