Sissy startup

bcquest

Male
Gold Member
I remember the first time I realised that I loved the feeling of total humiliation. It was after gym class in high school. I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked over to the showers.
The water was running down my body and when I looked around me there was a couple of black guys showering at the same time. The cocks on these guys were so big and when I looked down on my own penis it had literally the size of a wet noodle. My heart started to race and I felt so embarassed that I turned around and faced the wall. I tried to discretely tug on my dicklet but I was so shaken and turned on at the same time that it just went back to it's micro size.
I waited a long time so that the black guys would leave and when they finally did I discovered that somebody had stolen my towel. I had no other choise but to walk pass everybody in the locker room before I could cover up. It was like a walk of shame but the level of arousal when they all saw my clit sized penis was amazing. I will never forget it.

Back