Sissification control

You found your BBC BULL, your husband is now a cuckold and you are a hotwife but that wasn't enough so now he is a sissy. Who pushed the process? The BULL, the wife or the cuck?
FROM CHRISTINE - It would be easy for me to say my Bull did, but that wouldn't be completely
honest. I think encouraging Ray to "do his own thing" made me feel less guilty about becoming a hotwife.
While often after one of my dates, I'd feel very slutty... but when Ray came home with traces of spoo still
on his face and the taste of ass on his breath, it was actually cathartic. Does that make sense?

Last edited:
FROM CHRISTINE - It would be easy for me to say my Bull did, but that wouldn't be completely
honest. I think encouraging Ray to "do his own thing" made me feel less guilty about becoming a hotwife.
While often after one of my dates, I'd feel very slutty... but when Ray came home with traces of spoo still
on his face and the taste of ass on his breath, it was actually cathartic. Does that make sense?
Yes it does. You encouraged him with alot of nonverbal signals, very nice!!!

Definitely makes sense. It helped with your guilt to be free…but do you enjoy what hubby is doing? Is it exciting for you too, or just helps with the guilt

Definitely makes sense. It helped with your guilt to be free…but do you enjoy what hubby is doing? Is it exciting for you too, or just helps with the guilt
FROM CHRISTINE - Sorry it took a while for me to answer.
"Am I excited?", you ask? Well, I have seen some videos of what takes place (courtesy of some of the guys he's played with).
Sometimes even without Ray knowing.

Even I was surprised at how relatively easy he can handle a big cock.
But I still cringe a little when I see him letting some guy with a toxic or poz tattoo
not only go bareback, but cum inside him.

But then I get to the part where I see his tiny thing giving up it 's load, and
I guess that's proof that he must be enjoying it.

In any case, when he gets home, he doesn't bother me for sex much anymore,
so that's good.

Back