show your queen of spades tattoo

would you gt a queen of spades tattoo?

• Total voters
Two of my really close girlfriends have seen it and are aware what it signifies. One is in the lifestyle as well and the other is not. Have also been showing it off in public since the weather is warming up by wearing sandals and flip flops. Have had looks but no one has said anything
Would you suggest another woman to make "spade" tatto like yours?
Are you excited by the idea that someone recognizes its true meaning?
Do you ever try to point this out if you're near some nice black guy?

Temp tattoo but gets the job done...

full

I haven't taken that leap yet but we have discussed it. Really the holdup is deciding where to put it. I've thought about a small one on inner thigh close to my crotch where it could only be seen by hubby or a lover.
Also thought about a discreet location that would be hidden to everyday attire but could be seen depending on what I choose to wear (like on my breasts).
Also thought about it above my pussy, low enough to be seen with a bikini bottom but covered by average bathing suit bottom or one-piece.
I guess the most practical would be one on my breast but it seems so "normal". The decision is maddening almost! I never thought it could be this difficult to do something that seems so simple! lol

I haven't taken that leap yet but we have discussed it. Really the holdup is deciding where to put it. I've thought about a small one on inner thigh close to my crotch where it could only be seen by hubby or a lover.
Also thought about a discreet location that would be hidden to everyday attire but could be seen depending on what I choose to wear (like on my breasts).
Also thought about it above my pussy, low enough to be seen with a bikini bottom but covered by average bathing suit bottom or one-piece.
I guess the most practical would be one on my breast but it seems so "normal". The decision is maddening almost! I never thought it could be this difficult to do something that seems so simple! lol
near the pussy it is surely the most hidden and most effective place for those who will see it

Back