show your queen of spades tattoo

would you gt a queen of spades tattoo?

• Total voters
Bull took wife for a QOS tattoo it was drawn out big on her chest ready to make permanent. I asked if it could be in a spot so she can hide it she said what’s the point.. so after getting yelled at by her and bull to mind my business she later got SLAVE tattooed on her ass cheek so you can see in a thong . Bull said he like her to get Queen Of Spade written down her inner thigh so she can be asked to see or what does it mean in shorts or a skirt.

Not knocking the women who don't have permanent tattoos ( I understand this is not possible for everyone, but there is something extra exciting about a woman who has made the commitment to have herself marked as a QOS. Especially when she is bold enough to put it in a spot that can be seen in warm weather (ankle, shoulder, back of neck etc).

On top of Robins 3 QoS tattoos...1 above each ankle and 1 above her pussy..:qos:..she is now going to get 1 on the back of her neck. She says that even tho the ones above her ankles are noticeable by black men when shes wearing a dress...skirt.....shorts...leggings etc a QoS tattoo more at thier eye level would be seen much more...love how that woman thinks!!!! I was instantly excited when she told me she was getting this....cant wait til she gets it. i will definetly post a pic of it when its done. Shes not sure if her tattoo artist can bring out the white Q in the black spade:qos: on a small tattoo...so it mite have to be just a black spade.....but her artist is very good... and Im sure he will do his best to make it a beautiful tat no matter what it is...hes done all of Robins tats...he mite have ideas on her tat also. It will be noticeable when her hair is up and covered when her hair is down for work etc.

Last edited:
Bull took wife for a QOS tattoo it was drawn out big on her chest ready to make permanent. I asked if it could be in a spot so she can hide it she said what’s the point.. so after getting yelled at by her and bull to mind my business she later got SLAVE tattooed on her ass cheek so you can see in a thong . Bull said he like her to get Queen Of Spade written down her inner thigh so she can be asked to see or what does it mean in shorts or a skirt.

View attachment 2439482
That would for sure be exciting to have that written down her leg and I agree there be plenty of explaining to do which will farther the commitment of this and enlighten others so a all around good idea.

Back