show your queen of spades tattoo

would you gt a queen of spades tattoo?

• Total voters
We use the temporary spade QoS tattoos for now, moving them around as the mood strikes, but she likes her right ass cheek best ;)

..... but she's very interested in a permanent one eventually :cool: However I think it will be something more subtle that incorporates being a hotwife, QoS, MFMF, etc imagery but isn't as obvious as the QoS spade unless one is "in the know" :whistle: We'll see.

full

Do they understand the significance of them??

Some do, and my friends that do, know I fuck black guys and that my husband knows and encourages. I am very comfortable with who I am. I would say to someone who isn't comfortable, maybe the tattoo or lifestyle isn't for them. The QOS tattoos are an advertisement. It is also a commitment. I find the temporary tattoos almost as an insult as someone who has real thing, as I understand the QOS advertisement, and its not a light switch to turn off and on. Obviously people don't have to be a QOS to fuck black guys or other guys for that matter. But I do find a temporary QOS tattoo as a watered-down version.

Robin wears 3 tattoos that symbolize her as a white woman who is here for black men.
A black spade inside of a red heart above her left ankle.
The black male symbol inside of a pink female symbol above her right ankle.
The true QoS tattoo above her pussy.
The tattoos above her ankles can be seen when she wears dresses.. skirts... shorts etc and her QoS tattoo above her pussy can only be seen when she wears a bikini etc or by black men who are naked with her.

Attachments

• LEFT ANKLE QoS TAT.jpg
    LEFT ANKLE QoS TAT.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 174
  • RIGHT ANKLE QoS TAT.JPG
    RIGHT ANKLE QoS TAT.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 206
  • ROBINS QoS TATTOO.JPG
    ROBINS QoS TATTOO.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 220
Back