Show off the perfect conservative hotwife

Completely conservative church going housewife here. Impossible to detect. But radically opposite secret sex life for years. She was a single female unicorn on Craigslist long ago. Fucked married men. Fisting. Threesomes with women before we married. Now she’s deep into BBC fantasy. There’s almost no barrier she won’t cross. But… it’s like a different woman when the suns out and it’s time for church, or time to make dinner, or rearing offspring. It’s like a bipolar person with sex being the dividing line. Complete Trump supporter. But BEGS for BBC domination in bed. By the way, she’s so conservative she’s never given me a BJ in all our married years. I ask why won’t you give me a BJ? No joke, her response, “Because your my husband, I don’t give BJ’s to you.” I respond “then who do you give BJ’s to?” She says “everyone before you, and now only fuck buddies, but not you.” I’m a solid 8” but it’s because I’m a husband that turns her off to it. WTF?
Do u guys ever cum to Southern California

HOLY *******!!! She is PERFECTLY built for black dick...meaty juicy ass, perky nipples, nice curvy soft body!

Completely conservative church going housewife here. Impossible to detect. But radically opposite secret sex life for years. She was a single female unicorn on Craigslist long ago. Fucked married men. Fisting. Threesomes with women before we married. Now she’s deep into BBC fantasy. There’s almost no barrier she won’t cross. But… it’s like a different woman when the suns out and it’s time for church, or time to make dinner, or rearing offspring. It’s like a bipolar person with sex being the dividing line. Complete Trump supporter. But BEGS for BBC domination in bed. By the way, she’s so conservative she’s never given me a BJ in all our married years. I ask why won’t you give me a BJ? No joke, her response, “Because your my husband, I don’t give BJ’s to you.” I respond “then who do you give BJ’s to?” She says “everyone before you, and now only fuck buddies, but not you.” I’m a solid 8” but it’s because I’m a husband that turns her off to it. WTF?
Another one...PERFECTLY built. Soo many like them...

Back