Shouldnt All wives Be Granted BBC!

I would love to have my wife take BBC but don't know how to approach her? Guess I'm afraid she'll think me a pervert. Any suggestions?
View attachment 84341

It all comes down to how tight your relationship with her is. But you must first have it in mind that this is a 50/50 chance that talking to your wife will work out and that it won't. I hope you have that in mind already.

It all comes down to how tight your relationship with her is. But you must first have it in mind that this is a 50/50 chance that talking to your wife will work out and that it won't. I hope you have that in mind already.

I agree ... we both had fantasies about it for years, are secure in our marriage, and decided to give it a try. As I realized we both would joke and fantasize about it, I brought it up occasionally. Over time, and after she had some philosophical/moral changes (actually, growth in understanding our existence), she said let's do it. I found a guy that seemed a good fit (athletic, etc.) and she approved. It was an incredible experience and not to say there wasn't some uncertain emotions for me after the fact ... seeing a stud fuck your wife and hearing her moan like she never had before ... but after a little while I realized we had each other and I really enjoyed seeing her with a black man and she enjoyed it ... the sexual energy between them was incredible. We are talking about doing it again and probably more regularly, she just wants to make sure I am cool with it ... which I am. I hope to see it happen soon. Also, she has finally recognized her bi-sexual tendencies (which I felt where there for over 20 years) and is also fantasizing about being with a black woman. I suggested maybe she should do a black man and woman and she said .... mmmm that is an idea!

Best of luck, don't push your wife but do suggest, let her know how you feel, and that it doesn't take away, but in fact, increases the marriage.

I agree ... We are talking about doing it again and probably more regularly, she just wants to make sure I am cool with it ... which I am.

Best of luck, don't push your wife but do suggest, let her know how you feel, and that it doesn't take away, but in fact, increases the marriage.

That's the fear a lot of hubbies are always having. They fail to understand what such a thing might mean not just for the wife but of their reaction towards seeing them making out with a stranger.

Would you like it if they go black... and remain that way always?
Yes, i want my wife to go black exclusively. I realize this is not very likely, but possible. Having had only my little dick for the last 15 years she may have an awakening if she ever gets a real hung bull.

Yes, i want my wife to go black exclusively. I realize this is not very likely, but possible. Having had only my little dick for the last 15 years she may have an awakening if she ever gets a real hung bull.

Get yourself a Black Master to come and seduce her.

Yes, i want my wife to go black exclusively. Having had only my little dick for the last 15 years she may have an awakening if she ever gets a real hung bull.

Alanm, if your wife hasn't had any cock other than yours the past 15 years, I think you might wish to accomplish small steps toward acquiring your ultimate goal. If she's extroverted, with a good sexual appetite, and likes to role play, your chances might be better than you think. Possibly take her clubbing, and allow her to dance with other guys to help stimulate her desire to experience another man ... then doing some role playing where she's fucking another man, etc ... then eventually talking her into a 3-some with another male. Once she trusts that you're ok with that, she may take another step, and experience a virile black male. But you got to move slow if she's not done anything but with you. Females, in general, simply do not understand why their spouses would want to share them with other men, as women do not normally want to share their husbands with other females. Its a confusing psychology to them. Don't know if you've ever read John Gray's paperback novel, "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus", but that is certainly a very entertaining but informative book into the psychological and reasoning differences between men & women. You might research the outline of the book on Google to get an idea of the things it addresses, but it is awesomely accurate. Mac :)

Yes, i want my wife to go black exclusively. Having had only my little dick for the last 15 years she may have an awakening if she ever gets a real hung bull.

Alanm, if she's got a good sexual appetite, is extroverted, and enjoys occasional fantasy play, your desires may not be that unattainable. You've just got to approach them in small steps. Cuckolding & wife sharing are confusing to many women because they have grown to hate "cheating males" ... they can't understand, that if a man is suppose to love her, why he would desire her to fuck other men. But men more easily separate sex from love, while women love the passion of sex, thus love or emotional attachment is often go together when they have sex.
Years ago my wife was sitting on the beach reading the John Gray paperback, "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus" which helps point out the psychological & reasoning differences between men & women. Every 3 or so minutes she would laugh and share what she was reading. I ended up reading the book myself, and I'll admit, the book is quite accurate. You might wish to do a search of an outline of the book on Google, or get the paperback and read it.
Understanding where a woman is coming from is the first big step in getting her to do the things you desire her to do with you. Mac :)

Alanm, if she's got a good sexual appetite, is extroverted, and enjoys occasional fantasy play, your desires may not be that unattainable. You've just got to approach them in small steps. Cuckolding & wife sharing are confusing to many women because they have grown to hate "cheating males" ... they can't understand, that if a man is suppose to love her, why he would desire her to fuck other men. But men more easily separate sex from love, while women love the passion of sex, thus love or emotional attachment is often go together when they have sex.
Years ago my wife was sitting on the beach reading the John Gray paperback, "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus" which helps point out the psychological & reasoning differences between men & women. Every 3 or so minutes she would laugh and share what she was reading. I ended up reading the book myself, and I'll admit, the book is quite accurate. You might wish to do a search of an outline of the book on Google, or get the paperback and read it.
Understanding where a woman is coming from is the first big step in getting her to do the things you desire her to do with you. Mac :)
Thanks for the advice, i will have to check it out

Back