Shouldnt All wives Be Granted BBC!

Ok here goes. I believe every female should have a black male bull. I believe mothers should start explaining to their
daughters that Black Men are sexually superior to white men. I believe mothers should familiarize their daughters
with huge black cocks prior to their becoming sexually active. In a perfect world our family would have had a huge Black Bull with a Massive Cock living with us. our job would be to support him and provide him with any type of
sexual pleasure he desired. Without a doubt myself and my ******* would be required to suck his cock in front of our mom/daughters. And I would love to watch as my children sat between our bulls legs licking his enormous balls
and watching their mom convulse in orgasmic bliss as her pussy is stretched and pounded. Just as the bull begins to shoot his seed. I come over and my wife pulls out his beautiful cock and myself and the children are fed his hot black cum. And by the way Daughters should be trained to sexually serve the bull as soon as appropriate and with out question he will be the first cock in their mouths pussies and asses.

Ok here goes. I believe every female should have a black male bull. I believe mothers should start explaining to their
daughters that Black Men are sexually superior to white men. I believe mothers should familiarize their daughters
with huge black cocks prior to their becoming sexually active. In a perfect world our family would have had a huge Black Bull with a Massive Cock living with us. our job would be to support him and provide him with any type of
sexual pleasure he desired. Without a doubt myself and my ******* would be required to suck his cock in front of our mom/daughters. And I would love to watch as my children sat between our bulls legs licking his enormous balls
and watching their mom convulse in orgasmic bliss as her pussy is stretched and pounded. Just as the bull begins to shoot his seed. I come over and my wife pulls out his beautiful cock and myself and the children are fed his hot black cum. And by the way Daughters should be trained to sexually serve the bull as soon as appropriate and with out question he will be the first cock in their mouths pussies and asses.
AMEN!! :exciting::blackheart:

That is so sexy.... Did she just convert immediately.....?????

It took her a little while to loosen up. But by the time I'd eaten her pussy, she melted like ice cream and fell into place for me to use. Hubby loved the sight of everything.

Back