Shouldnt All wives Be Granted BBC!

Letter to a Desperate Spouse

“How desperate are you, really?

Do not be alarmed by the question. I just have to know how desperate you are toward wanting to get into this lifestyle. How many times do you look at your wife and imagine seeing someone – a Black man (maybe even me) caressing her body, about to make love to her while you sit there clutching your beer in one hand and grabbing your crotch in your other? Do you imagine seeing the look of lust that lights up in her eyes as she moves her body alongside mine . . .

Tell me, doesn’t that get you hard whenever you sit back and reflect on it? Doesn’t it make that pathetic pecker of yours hard with anticipation? So it is, so don’t dare lie to yourself about it. The bane of what hurts a lot of husbands out there is how much they’re so quick to wake up from such wet dream and think that it’s merely a fluke. This is no fluke here, and if you’re reading this, then you ought to know that you’re not dreaming either. You know so much that my words are a mirror of explicit desires flirting through your mind on a daily basis. It matters not when you began having them. What matters is that you do, and you crave it so much you can barely contain yourself anymore. Would you want me to declare what it is you harbor on your mind, then? Very well, I will.

You so desire for your wife/girlfriend to become aware of your thoughts. Of how much you want to see her being used by a Black man/Master like myself. You so much want her to become a Black Cock slut: to explore her sexual desires as well to take you along for the ride. To put it more succinctly, you want your woman to cuck you and for you both to become a ‘Black-Owned’ couple.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com/2016/01/letter-to-desperate-spouse.html

Dear Dsoul,
I can not and will not hide how much I desire for it anymore.
Since a while my wife knows my about my feelings and turn herself more open for them to.
She also get more and more desires for other tough men with a bigger dick and also tells me about it.
It is the only way of sex i think about anymore. It's like an addiction, but i love it and it feels great.

I can not understand it myself, but the thought of being a cuckold feels so wonderful.
In the beginning, my wife had a hard time with it, but it makes more and more part of our sex life and it has become quite normal in our sex experience.
I do not feel myself a bad sexual partner for my wife and she do not see it that way, on the contrary. But our love affair stands high above my(our) feelings and our feelings are based only on sex.

Dear Dsoul,
I can not and will not hide how much I desire for it anymore.
Since a while my wife knows my about my feelings and turn herself more open for them to.
She also get more and more desires for other tough men with a bigger dick and also tells me about it.
It is the only way of sex i think about anymore. It's like an addiction, but i love it and it feels great.

I can not understand it myself, but the thought of being a cuckold feels so wonderful.
In the beginning, my wife had a hard time with it, but it makes more and more part of our sex life and it has become quite normal in our sex experience.
I do not feel myself a bad sexual partner for my wife and she do not see it that way, on the contrary. But our love affair stands high above my(our) feelings and our feelings are based only on sex.

You're finally coming awake to the reality of what you so desperately need. It's the same thing most other couples out there want as well, not just individually, but for each other as a whole.

zz 2015.png

Back