Should??

If your wife is fucking another man, especially a black man, unless you want her to get pregnant you probably should get her on the pill, get the shot, an IUD or the morning after pill or some form of protection. You are playing with fire and you will get burned. Unless you are ready to, responsible enough and man enough to raise a black man's baby you should do it right away. Do you have sex with your wife? Is it bareback and do you cum in her and she hasn't gotten pregnant yet? Is that why you think it might be ok to let a black man drop a big load of cum in her because she hasn't gotten pregnant by you? Don't fool yourself, her fucking a black man is on a whole other level of fucking than what she was getting from you. If you are into it, which I assume you are, you should talk to your wife. Find out what she wants, does she like it bareback and does she want the black stud to cum in her? Also, how does she feel about getting pregnant by her black lover? Its her body, she is the person most affected by the affair, listen to her. That being said, you must really love seeing your wife fucked by a black man, and that is understandable. Everybody should be into it. Sounds like you weren't prepared, you wanted it to happen but you kind of freaked out a little when it happened. I'm sure that happens to a lot of white husbands/BF the first time. Seeing your wife fuck another man is going to cause a lot of emotions anyway, but to see her fuck a black man makes it that much more intense. Especially if its her first time with a black man and you know he was doing things to her, going deeper and stretching her like you or no other man before him could do. She had her first taste of Black Cock and she is not likely to stop now. You asked "what you should let her do and don't do with BBC". That really isn't up to you. It is her call. My guess is she will probably do it all. He is a black man, he has all the tools and skills to fulfill all your wife's needs,wants and fantasies. Your can't compete with that. Even if they use protection you should be ready for whatever happens. Just because you didn't get her pregnant doesn't mean anything. Black Men seem to be more potent. Don't know if it is because of their big cocks, if the black man's seed is stronger or both but there are a lot of white women having a lot of black babies these day. So be ready to man up, you may raising a baby.
What should I let her do and don't do with bbc

How well do you know him, if he is a regular and you know is disease free and clean then get the wife on the pill. That way she can take him bareback and get creampied. All white women should get to be taken bareback by the bull and filled with cum IF you know he is clean if there is any doubt then you must have him wear a condom.

I cum in all the women I fuck. I am upfront about and if they don't want want to get pregnant that is their responsibility. If they don't want me cumming in them they can get fucked by someone else. I am in a relatively closed group so STD's aren't a big issue.

I cum in all the women I fuck. I am upfront about and if they don't want want to get pregnant that is their responsibility. If they don't want me cumming in them they can get fucked by someone else. I am in a relatively closed group so STD's aren't a big issue.
Doubt my wife would ever ask a bull to pull out. Even if she wanted that desire to be inseminated is just too strong. She loves it when i explode inside her.

The question itself would not apply to me at all: "Should I let the guy cum in wife, or not?" I don't have any say in that matter and don't really understand why you think you do. If she is letting someone else fuck her, why do you have any say where or when he cums? Maybe I don't understand your situation and position, but I just cannot understand how a cuck can have any say in that matter. It befuddles my mind.

he doesnt understand that her role is bigger than his ,once you allow her to fuck a blk man ,you have no say ..sit back and watch be quiet ,and be proud if you have mixed baby.

It's really upto her, remember it's her body (not yours) if she wants to have sex unprotected, make sure you know him, STD"S are rife in these days, plus she might not want to get pregnant with a black guy. she might only be doing this to please you. have a conversation find out what you actually want and then decide on what risks you are prepared to take, there is nothing wrong with having an alternative sexual lifestyle, but you need to stay safe.

it matters if she wants to be understood. i'm not the dullest bulb on the christmas tree and i have no idea what she said.

Does that really matter? it's a website for women who like black cock, i don't think an honours degree is required here.

Actually, punctuation & spelling are extremely important when writing. Take, for example, the following letter. You tell me what you think after reading it:
pic_SPELLING-is-Important.jpg

If a woman is getting properly fucked she isn't going to be thinking much about where her bull is going to cum, she is pretty much focused on what is going on between her legs. I think one of the reasons that the women I fuck don't include their husbands is that the fucking is between her and me and whoever else might be participating. There really isn't any need or desire to have her husband's input. Of course there is always the issue of them not approving,

yes u should!! if ur worried that she might end up pregnant, then U shudnt allow ur wife to fuck other men!! simba (a BLACKMAN)

Back