Should??

We played Friday night with a bbc and I really wannted to let the guy cum in her but at the last min I said pull out and let her suck you. She's not on the pill. So should I still?

You probably shouldn't but if I were in that same situation I think I would have wanted him to. I probably would have cum in my pants when he did, knowing the chance we were taking with her fertile womb.

I think I posted something along these lines before, but . . .

My wife is fertile and unprotected. Before I got a vasectomy, she would sometimes let me go bareback but make me pull out. We never had any complications from that.

In my fantasy, when she finally takes a bull, she makes the same agreement. She lets him enter bare on the condition that he pulls out. His BBC is hitting spots that have never been touched before. He has her in missionary, his hands cupped under her firm ass and he is hitting rock bottom, his big purple cockhead bruising her cervix.

He is a considerate bull, so he whispers in her ear "You're going to make me cum." Instead of making him pull out, she is overcome by passion. She locks her ankles around his thrusting ass and whispers back "Do it!"

He kisses her deeply and their moans combine as he unloads balls deep.

He stays inside her until he starts to go soft. When he finally pulls out, I put pillows under her hips to prop her up so that his potent seed can pool deep inside her. I then suck on her swollen clit until she cums again, which makes her cervix contract, sucking his cum even deeper.

Back